Official Community Forums Home

Why Is It Some Like And Some Don't

Guest John

Why is it that some girls love to give Blow Jobs and some don't? The ones that don't say they think it's going to give them some kind of STD but they'll do intercoures and not worry. The ones who do it seem to really enjoy it, so I 'm woundering why it is. Also how do you feel about guys jacking off on front of you?

Why is it that some girls love to give Blow Jobs and some don't? The ones that don't say they think it's going to give them some kind of STD but they'll do intercoures and not worry. The ones who do it seem to really enjoy it, so I 'm woundering why it is. Also how do you feel about guys jacking off on front of you?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's true. I love giving my husband blowjobs - simply love it and can't do it often enough! I try to give him one every day at least (I gave him 7 in a day once!) and I always swallow becuase I love that too. I have girlfriends who hate giving blowjobs, and their husbands get maybe one a month if they are lucky. They don't like the taste, the feeling, they think it's demaning etc etc - lots of excuses. So, yeah some love it (ME!) and some don't. About jacking off in front of me, I hate to see my husband waste it - if he's horny I'll suck him (I want it!).

Lets here it for Janet!

Hip Hip Hooray! Hip Hip Hooray! Hip Hip Hooray!

and for the rest of you, PPPLLLTHHH!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<blush blush> ty :P I gave him 2 today . . . so far. His friends know about it and are envious (because their wives don't like giving blowjobs) - they always ask him if I have any interest in them - lol. Oh well, I love my man and I love giving him blowjobs! More to come (hehe)

• Members

that is a good topic someone came up with becouse have been wondering why guys like oral sex personally i do not like to give oral and i have found that i do like to give oral only wihen i am in the mood and i have to be in a really horny mood my fieance gets upset when i dont want to but i know that he really wants it but why would i want to go down on him just to not be happy and in the mood so that would make things worse and i would do it like he would wamt me to. So if anyone could help me out on how to stop being afraid and to start pleasing my fieance i would appreciate it Thank You.

that is a good topic someone came up with becouse  have been wondering why guys like oral sex personally i do not like to give oral and i have found that i do like to give oral only wihen i am in the mood and i have to be in a really horny mood my fieance gets upset when i dont want to but i know that he really wants it but why would i want to go down on him just to not be happy and in the mood so that would make things worse and i would do it like he would wamt me to. So if anyone could help me out on how to stop being afraid and to start pleasing my fieance i would appreciate it  Thank You.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What are you "afraid" of ? Wasn't clear from your message. Guys, in general, do like blowjobs from my experience. And they really ilike t when women enjoy it and show it - it turns them on even more. I love it (as you can see above) and my husband appreciates that. So what are you afriad of?

• Members
What are you "afraid" of ?  Wasn't clear from your message.  Guys, in general, do like blowjobs from my experience.  And they really ilike t when women enjoy it and show it - it turns them on even more.  I love it (as you can see above) and my husband appreciates that.  So what are you afriad of?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Im not to sure i just dont like the taste or even the thought of going down on a guy i think it has to do with some things in the past and they are holding me back, but i do want to get past that because i would like to please my fiancee but i need so advice for what i can do or maybe some techniqes i dont know i hope this helps out some. Thanks.

Ok2bemetamara

• Members

I'll tell you the one reason most women HATE blowjobs: when men put there hand on our head, as we are going down on them, and push our heads up and down as we are blowing them. I HATE THAT! I make that clear from the start--hand on my head= no blow job. Women need to be in control of the bj, they need to know if they need to back off they can. Women can't do that with a hand on their head.

So men--keep your hands to your sides and let us work our magic!

Jen

I'll tell you the one reason most women HATE blowjobs: when men put there hand on our head, as we are going down on them, and push our heads up and down as we are blowing them.  I HATE THAT!  I make that clear from the start--hand on my head= no blow job.  Women need to be in control of the bj, they need to know if they need to back off they can.  Women can't do that with a hand on their head.

Jen

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh this is soooo true! No hands on our heads - that is a no no. Only one guy ever did that to me, and we were finished. My husband never does that - he may have his hands busy elsewhere on me but never doing that head thing. Hands on head = no head LOL. Yes, let us work our magic, and some of us love being the magician :) Ahhhhhh!

• Members

I do think that is a reason that i do not like giving my man a bj sometimes he puts his hand on the back of my head but then there are times he wont, and i have to be in the mood also and i found out if he goes down on me then i can do it better but i dont know i just dont like it all , what about hand jobs ? I love giving him a hand job , and he says i do GREAT! I was so proud of myself the other day that i made him orgasam 4 or more times . But still he asks for me to go down on him :(

I need so Help if any one could help please do...................

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I love giving head because it makes me feel in control of my partner. I love to try and make them squirm and most of the reactions I get help to turn me on. I have to say that I love when they decide to take a turn on me to.

• Members
I love giving head because it makes me feel in control of my partner. I love to try and make them squirm and most of the reactions I get help to turn me on. I have to say that I love when they decide to take a turn on me to.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I love everything about giving bjs - it's a total turn on for me - I love making my hubby groan and finally blast into my mouth or down my throat - I just love it! I give him head almost everyday - sometime many times in a day - kinda selfish of me huh? LOL He loves cumming in my mouth, and I love giving him blowjobs. Nice combination! Anyway, have fun. Yes - I like him munching me too- ahh getting horny!

• Members
I do think that is  a reason that i do  not like giving my man a bj sometimes he puts his hand on the back of my head but then there are times he wont, and i have to be in the mood also and i found out if he goes down on me then i can do it better but i dont know i just dont like it all , what about hand jobs ? I love giving him a hand job , and he says i do GREAT! I was so proud of myself the other day that i  made him orgasam 4 or more times . But still he asks for me to go down on him :(

I need so Help if any one could help please do...................

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The hand on the back of the head---BIG no-no!!!!! Why do men insist on this? Don't they know that we are a set of teeth away from inflicting serious damage!?? When he goes to place his hand on your head try moving his hand to your breast or another place on your body that he can play. Keep that hand busy so he can't put it on your head. As for better blow jobs, try combining the two: blow job and hand job at the same time. How about trying a flavored lube? Sometimes that is all it takes.

Good Luck

Jen

• 4 weeks later...
The hand on the back of the head---BIG no-no!!!!!  Why do men insist on this?  Don't they know that we are a set of teeth away from inflicting serious damage!??  When he goes to place his hand on your head try moving his hand to your breast or another place on your body that he can play.  Keep that hand busy so he can't put it on your head.  As for better blow jobs, try combining the two: blow job and hand job at the same time.  How about trying a flavored lube?  Sometimes that is all it takes.

Good Luck

Jen

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Look - just because the hand is on the head won't mean you're giving up control! I've talked to my lady about that - it's just a way for me to feel her moving on me as I caress her head. I don't force it, don't press down, I just follow along and it's a great turn-on for me.

Maybe you should talk to your guy about that.....

Look - just because the hand is on the head won't mean you're giving up control!  I've talked to my lady about that - it's just a way for me to feel her moving on me as I caress her head.  I don't force it, don't press down, I just follow along and it's a great turn-on for me.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have no problem with giving oral sex, but I have to agree.. don't touch my head, it's a control thing.. almost like saying... you don't know what your doing .. do it this way, and let's face it, ifyour down there a while you need air, if I'm trying to take a breath I dont' want my head shoved on it.. LOL

• Members
I have no problem with giving oral sex, but I have to agree.. don't touch  my head, it's a control thing.. almost like saying... you don't know what your doing .. do it this way, and let's face it, ifyour down there a while you need air, if I'm trying to take a breath I dont' want my head shoved on it.. LOL

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Agreed. My hubby never does that - he knows how lucky he is because he gets a blowjob almost everyday (and sometimes more than one!). Like I said before, hands on head = no head. lol. But oral is great - I love giving him head :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I think it all goes back to the persons involved. There's something about having a dick in my throat that makes me "wet." I even start salivating some sort of lubricant if I am really into it. My sweetie loves it so much because he feels like he's fucking my mouth. I don't mind his hand on the back of my head. I trust him and it's okay.

I will say that one of my friends used to hate it too, until I taught her how to do it correctly. Now, she loves it too and her boyfriend is healing nicely...lol! It's all in the throat, ladies! Relax!

Oh, and the smell and taste of a man's "fluid" is determined by his diet...so no fish, liver, smoked meats (bacon, ham)...stuff like that....if you want someone to swallow it.

• Members
I think it all goes back to the persons involved.  There's something about having a dick in my throat that makes me "wet."  I even start salivating some sort of lubricant if I am really into it.  My sweetie loves it so much because he feels like he's fucking my mouth.  I don't mind his hand on the back of my head.  I trust him and it's okay.

I will say that one of my friends used to hate it too, until I taught her how to do it correctly.  Now, she loves it too and her boyfriend is healing nicely...lol!  It's all in the throat, ladies!  Relax! 

Oh, and the smell and taste of a man's "fluid" is determined by his diet...so no fish, liver, smoked meats (bacon, ham)...stuff like that....if you want someone to swallow it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Great - if you don't mind it, super. If you do,, then don't let it happen. Whichever side of the fence you are on, giving great head is great fun! I love it :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

as for me when i was young a older man madde me do it so i never in joyed it

and now i have this friend who ask me if i would and i say i wil try.

i explaine why and he understud

but damni injoyed it so much that i miss it...and he say i did fine and doing better each time........... :lol:

• Members

The thing that gets me about giving oral sex (as well as receiving) is the whole cleanliness matter.

If DH is hinting at wanting oral sex, yet he hasn't showered right before - well, frankly, I'm not gonna do it.

Likewise, if he's montioning towards going down on me and I don't feel real clean I'll make him stop.

Its grosser than gross to go down on a guy when you begin to smell sweaty body odor. Even grosser to find dingle dongers and other odors.

Come to me after a good shower or cleaning and I'm more than happy to give and receive.

• Members
Look - just because the hand is on the head won't mean you're giving up control!  I've talked to my lady about that - it's just a way for me to feel her moving on me as I caress her head.  I don't force it, don't press down, I just follow along and it's a great turn-on for me.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And maybe you should realize that I am giving advice to women and men and not complaining about my own FABULOUS sex life. It's called advice and it sounds as if you and your partner are doing just fine with what you have.

Good luck.

Jen

• Members

i used to dread giving head more than a couple times during the whole relationship. like i got tired of it, but now with jeremy, i enjoy it as much as he does (if thats possible)...i love just randomly going down on him, and giving him the little finger slippage, which makes him even harder (i didnt know it was possible for a guy to get even bigger than he normally is hard, but it really happened) i probably went down on jeremy 5 times yesterday. i just love the taste of him, which is really weird for me...i cant get enough of it...i love driving him wild too. as for the whole hand thing, im not sure if id mind if he just placed it lightly on my head, but as soon as there is pressure i just look at him and tell him nope get that away from my head. it doesnt take away from the experience at all. you just have to be open with what you want or dont want, and you both will be exremely pleased.

crznbye - i love the musky odor of a guy...plus its a real hassle to have to shower immediately before oral sex. a lot of the times its a spur of the moment kinda thing and taking a shower before would really ruin the mood. unless of course you both take it to the shower, and fool around in there, and then go out and perform the oral. but a shower every time? theres already too much water being wasted as it is...

Jen - you go girl!

• Members
i used to dread giving head more than a couple times during the whole relationship. like i got tired of it, but now with jeremy, i enjoy it as much as he does (if thats possible)...i love just randomly going down on him, and giving him the little finger slippage, which makes him even harder (i didnt know it was possible for a guy to get even bigger than he normally is hard, but it really happened) i probably went down on jeremy 5 times yesterday. i just love the taste of him, which is really weird for me...i cant get enough of it...i love driving him wild too. as for the whole hand thing, im not sure if id mind if he just placed it lightly on my head, but as soon as there is pressure i just look at him and tell him nope get that away from my head. it doesnt take away from the experience at all. you just have to be open with what you want or dont want, and you both will be exremely pleased.

crznbye - i love the musky odor of a guy...plus its a real hassle to have to shower immediately before oral sex. a lot of the times its a spur of the moment kinda thing and taking a shower before would really ruin the mood. unless of course you both take it to the shower, and fool around in there, and then go out and perform the oral. but a shower every time? theres already too much water being wasted as it is...

Jen - you go girl!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Giving head is great fun, and I will give my hubby blowjobs as often as I can, whenever we can - other than pure stink body odor (no one likes that), I enjoy (lke above) the musky smell of his balls, etc. Ahh! Back later - gotta get busy :)

I'll tell you the one reason most women HATE blowjobs: when men put there hand on our head, as we are going down on them, and push our heads up and down as we are blowing them.  I HATE THAT!  I make that clear from the start--hand on my head= no blow job.  Women need to be in control of the bj, they need to know if they need to back off they can.  Women can't do that with a hand on their head.

Jen

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I LOVE giving bj's and i like a hand on the back of my head sometimes. No different than when a guy gives oral to me and i put mine hand on his head so he goes deeper. :o

• Members
I LOVE giving bj's and i like a hand on the back of my head sometimes. No different than when a guy gives oral to me and i put mine hand on his head so he goes deeper.  :o

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i admit i do do that too...except its a little different in the sense that he can choke you when he does it, if its too deep (well for me anyways) and theres nothing to actually penetrate the guy's throat