Official Community Forums Home

Afternoon Romp

angelkisses98

• Members

before i start the "story" hubby and i attempted sex last nite and it went bust. i got a tweek here and a nibble there, and in he dove..and couldnt understand why i was upset and didn't come. so of course i got mad, and walked out of the room before i said something i would regret later. and thanks to aiden...who made me go in a talk to him, and post about it. we talked it out. i asked him why he doesn't touch me..he said i touch you what are you talking about..i said no, you don't touchme. i told him i need more then 5 minutes of forplay. i need to feel wanted, not like a piece of ass. he actually listened to me last nite, and this is what i got :D

this afternoon when hubby got home from work, he went to take a shower, i gave him about 5 min. before i went in after him. i washed his back, then he washed me all over. i was drying off, and he says, dont put anything on..i want you naked. ok i was not gonna argue. so he lays next to me in bed, and we start kissing and touching slowly letting hands wonder to wherever they please. he then flips me over and gives the same treatment to my back, hips, backside, thighs ect. then rolls me over and gives me oral till i came. then he whispers in my ear " i need to be inside of you so bad it hurts". slow and easy did not last long. i ended up on top, but first i pulled out this duel bullet cock ring i got from my toy party...and came.....twice...back to back...

after i came the 2nd time..hubby came. we snuggled up, for awhile...and he started lazily running his fingers over my thighs...not meaning to excite me, but he did. he was starting to doze off, so i said "baby, hand me my bullet, i need to come again." he jumped up, and got the bullet AND the whip...i said "whats the whip for i didn't ask for that". i was told to be quiet and lay there and to take what he gave me.

after some teasing with the whip over my body, and some light swats with it to my breast, thighs and puss, i was hot to go. he rolled me over, and teased me with the whip over my back and backside, then proceeded to give a good long hard spanking.

next thing i know hes behind me and pushing into me hard!! i was not expecting that because of the issues we have been having..but ohhhhhhhh my...i came AGAIN!! after a few minutes..he was sore and had to stop.

so he flipped me over, stuck a folded up towel under me spread my knees wide with mine and said "you're going to squirt for me." turned the bullet on high, spread my lips, and showed me no mercy...he was gonna keep going but i was actually getting a bit sore.

SO, LADIES....if you are not getting what you want or need PLEASE TALK TO YOU PARTNER!! they may not realize, and they wont if you don't say anything

MEN....we are like ovens, slow to warm, so take your time with us, enjoy us, tease us...dont just touch us...but touch us touch usyou will receive your reward 10 fold

• Members

Now how freaking awesome is he? And you?? I am sooo glad you two talked. Sure beats sleeping on the couch!

Oh and 4 times coming. I freaking HATE you. J/k ya know I loves ya!

Now I have you and Sunflower_969 to compete against hahhah.

I really need to work on coming more than once. I'm great at giving advice but not so great at following through on it I suppose.

Oh well.

I am just glad you and he had a great time!

• Members
Now how freaking awesome is he? And you?? I am sooo glad you two talked. Sure beats sleeping on the couch!

Oh and 4 times coming. I freaking HATE you. J/k ya know I loves ya!

I really need to work on coming more than once. I'm great at giving advice but not so great at following through on it I suppose.

Oh well.

I am just glad you and he had a great time!

#1 you dont hate me..ya know you luv me :P

#2 no competing to be had my dear. ...

#3 take your own advise honey

• Members
What a great time!! *sigh* You are right. If one wants to receive, one must ask...or beg, even.

I refuse to beg. Ask, yes, beg no.

Nothing worse than a mercy fuck imo.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Um how did I miss this??? Great story! Next time keep going ;)! Aid you better not be trying to compete! It's a contest we all can win!

• Members

Nah no way could I be in competition with you two. You leave me in your dust :lol: