Official Community Forums Home

Tasting Your Own Cum?

SharynL

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members
1 minute ago, Ddc said:

It took a long time for me to finally do it but i started by licking her pussy after I came now when she is in the mood she just tells me to eat her cum filled pussy. We kiss after i clean her up that way we both get to taste. 

If I don't eat my wife after cumming in or on her, she thinks something is wrong.  :)

Guess she is always in the mood! 

• Like 1

• Members
On 1/9/2020 at 6:36 PM, Ddc said:

It took a long time for me to finally do it but i started by licking her pussy after I came now when she is in the mood she just tells me to eat her cum filled pussy. We kiss after i clean her up that way we both get to taste. 

That's hot

• Members
12 hours ago, Ddc said:

She is always in the mood for me to but sometimes she tells me to and that really turns me on 😊

Yes! That is a real rush isn’t it?

Being told to get down there and clean up your mess is hot! When she grabs me by the head and shoves my face in her pussy, is really hot too!  

2 hours ago, Kinkster said:

Yes! That is a real rush isn’t it?

Being told to get down there and clean up your mess is hot! When she grabs me by the head and shoves my face in her pussy, is really hot too!  

That is the best way to sum it up,.nothing in this world is hotter then a cum filled pussy waiting to be eating. That fresh fucked pussy with cum dripping out.

• Members
5 minutes ago, madmark831 said:

That is the best way to sum it up,.nothing in this world is hotter then a cum filled pussy waiting to be eating. That fresh fucked pussy with cum dripping out.

At first, I wasn’t so into it, but the way she orgasms when I do, made me come to love it. Now, it’s our routine!

18 minutes ago, Kinkster said:

At first, I wasn’t so into it, but the way she orgasms when I do, made me come to love it. Now, it’s our routine!

It took me a while to get brave enough to do it. the first few times was kind of have hearted attempts, but then it started to become a huge turn on. I want to eat another man cum out of her pussy. Not sure if I could or brave enough.

• Members
3 minutes ago, madmark831 said:

It took me a while to get brave enough to do it. the first few times was kind of have hearted attempts, but then it started to become a huge turn on. I want to eat another man cum out of her pussy. Not sure if I could or brave enough.

First time I did it, was because Idid a two-minute drill, and she wasn’t even warmed up yet. (Oops) so, I decided to make her orgasm her favorite way. Her reaction was really something, so i planned it the second time to see if she had the same reaction!

We have no desire to have another involved with us. Mine is fine. Someone elses, no way. 

15 minutes ago, Kinkster said:

First time I did it, was because Idid a two-minute drill, and she wasn’t even warmed up yet. (Oops) so, I decided to make her orgasm her favorite way. Her reaction was really something, so i planned it the second time to see if she had the same reaction!

We have no desire to have another involved with us. Mine is fine. Someone elses, no way. 

I don't think I could but it is a fantasy. But I have learned to never say never. At the same time I would never would have thought I could eat my own out of her.

• Members
9 minutes ago, madmark831 said:

I don't think I could but it is a fantasy. But I have learned to never say never. At the same time I would never would have thought I could eat my own out of her.

For me, the first time was just something that happened. Turned out, that it turned her on. A lot! Just one of those things she really loves. 

I started doing other things with cum play after that, to see what else worked for her, but just mine and hers. 

27 minutes ago, Kinkster said:

For me, the first time was just something that happened. Turned out, that it turned her on. A lot! Just one of those things she really loves. 

I started doing other things with cum play after that, to see what else worked for her, but just mine and hers. 

We haven't tried anything else. 

• Members
4 minutes ago, madmark831 said:

We haven't tried anything else. 

Well....if you two enjoy what you are doing, you probably will later on! 

Just something to add to the 'to do' list!

• Members
48 minutes ago, Ddc said:

I think the best is when starts to sit on my face and I see cum dripping down mmmmmmmmm.

Try pulling out, and cumming all over her pussy, or, just jack off on her pussy while she spreads herself open with both hands. Hot is when she grabs you by the head afterwards, shoves your face in her pussy, and humps your face like a crazy person!

Messy, but will make you hard again in short order, because it’s so hot! Then you can do it again! 

• Members
2 hours ago, Kinkster said:

Try pulling out, and cumming all over her pussy, or, just jack off on her pussy while she spreads herself open with both hands. Hot is when she grabs you by the head afterwards, shoves your face in her pussy, and humps your face like a crazy person!

Messy, but will make you hard again in short order, because it’s so hot! Then you can do it 

She does grab my head and holds it till she cums again and i love it messy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members
1 minute ago, Ddc said:

Oh yes she does, she likes the taste of her pussy too

That was something that came up in a conversation, when I was asking my wife why it turned her on so much when I licked my cum out of her, or off her, or shared it in a kiss. She told me it’s no different than how I get all wound up when she tastes herself.  Sure is hot to watch her when she licks her fingers while masturbating, so it obviously works both ways! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members
On 1/11/2020 at 11:01 PM, Kinkster said:

That was something that came up in a conversation, when I was asking my wife why it turned her on so much when I licked my cum out of her, or off her, or shared it in a kiss. She told me it’s no different than how I get all wound up when she tastes herself.  Sure is hot to watch her when she licks her fingers while masturbating, so it obviously works both ways! 

@kinkster love pussy full of come and cock dripping pussy juice

@Kinkster  cum with me

• Like 1