Official Community Forums Home

Ole's Bee Accident

snakeman

• Members

Ole is out on the farm plowing the back 40. Suddenly Ole needs to take a leak. He jumps off his tractor, drops his pants, and begins to relieve himself. Poor Ole....he doesn't realize that he's peeing on a hornets nest buried in the field.

Suddenly Ole is surrounded by a swarm of angry, wet bee's and he gets stung multiple times right on his tallywacker. By golly, this really hurts, so Ole runs like the dickens to the farm house and calls the doctor. Ole says, "Hey Doc, I was just out back plowin ya know, when I had to pee and by golly I peed right on a hornets nest, and they stung me right on my junk, and she burns something terrible". "What can ya do to help me there Doc"?

The Doctor replies, "Well now Ole, if I was you, I'd stick my tallywacker in a bowl of warm buttermilk". "It should relieve the swelling and stop the burning". That's what I'd do.

So by now, Ole's unit is swollen up to un-believable proportions (we should all be so lucky). So he pours himself a bowl of buttermilk and lays his junk in the bowl.

Enter Lena.

Lena looks at Ole with his member laying in the buttermilk, she pauses for a moment, looks Ole squarely in the eye and says to him. "Ya know there Ole, we've been married for nearly 50 years now, and I never could figure out how you re-loaded that thing.