Official Community Forums Home

Penis Going Numb During Intercourse

Amylynn920

• Members

No cock ring and I guess I will not be so generous with my time.

I need to stop being so giving I suppose.

• Members
No cock ring and I guess I will not be so generous with my time.

I need to stop being so giving I suppose.

You need to start splitting the oral time between you equally. I couldn't last for 45 minutes of oral. I'd have to let go way before that.

I give the wife 30 to 45 minutes frequently but she is multi orgasmic once she gets going and finally she has to make me stop. I'd stay there as long as she would let me. I love giving oral and much as I love receiving so it's a win win for me I guess.

• Members

I don't have time to read all of the replies so I'm sorry if this has already been suggested. I have a lot of back problems, and nerve problems. I take some pills to re-generate the lining of my nerves so I don't get the problem as much, I would have to look at what the pill is called but I know you can get a smaller dose OTC at your local pharmacy, it's just a vitamin of sorts. But with your legs up on his shoulders and you using his shoulders to push up your hips? Even small pressure up on the shoulders of a person with a weak or even barely out of place back could cause pinching of nerves in the lower back. If he does a lot of lifting it could cause the lower back to slide out just a tiny bit, and most people wouldn't even notice until they start to get nerve problems like this. If my back goes out in that area my vagina will go numb. It's really annoying, I hate it, some times it feels like I got a shot of novacaine down there. I would suggest visiting your doctor and maybe even a chiropractor to check his lower back and make sure that everything is where it should be. Hope that makes sense but nerve pinching in the lower back DOES cause that and only after strenuous activities using those muscles or pressure will it be noticed.