Official Community Forums Home

Fetish Fantasy Master & Servant Set

mailahn97

• Members

PD2158-15main.jpg

Serve Me

You receive 2 nylon tether wrist cuffs, a collar with a leash and 2 candles. The nylon on the wrist cuffs measures 36 inches. The downfall with this is that there is nothing on the opposite end of the cuffs for attaching it to the bed. You can tie it if you have something nearby, but with only 36 inches that might prove to be difficult. We did not have anything to attach it to but we put them on and pulled on them. They are very durable and can withstand a bit. The cuffs were a very comfortable cotton material that velcroed closed. The collar is about 18 inches long and the leash is 36 inches long. The collar has 3 snaps for adjusting it around your neck. I don't think this was made to withstand a lot. The material is thin…..in fact, in trying to get the collar off ,as the snaps are not very user friendly, I almost ripped the snap out of the material and that was not with a lot of force. The kit also comes with 2 wax candles; for those that are into wax play, these are safe for that.

We attached the wrist cuffs and collar and messed around with it some, but my significant other found another use for the candle. He decided that he would tease me with it. He was running it around the lips of my pussy and then inside. Just shows you that there are multiple uses for items.

I am not a big fan of this set. I think it is more for a gag gift type of thing. If you are really into restraining and such this will not work for you. We made the best of it and had a lot of fun otherwise.

This looks like the Sportsheet set I got, except this one has an added bonus of blindfolds and candles.