Official Community Forums Home

How Do You Uhh...clean It?

• Members

So I ordered the Male toy last week, and I've never had one of these before so...

Assuming I am able to come to orgasm...how do you get all the goo out of it, and make sure its dry and ready for next time?

Secondly...seeing how so many have talked about how small it is, and how it doesnt fit on any of their men's units. I obviously wont post to let you know whether I even needed to clean it or not. :lol:

• Members

:lol: no no they all said it was HaRD to do :lol:

we turned it inside out cleaned it good then left it to air dry.

after it was dry i used rubbing achohol on it and let it dry again

maybe theres a better way but that is what we do.

;)

have fun i know WE DID!!!!!!

OMG it was GREAT!!!!!!

• Members

Cleaning the sleeves is easy turn inside out and wash with antibacterial soap and let dry.

Not sure what sleeve Angel5 used but the one we tried was the freebie.

• Members
Cleaning the sleeves is easy turn inside out and wash with antibacterial soap and let dry.

Not sure what sleeve Angel5 used but the one we tried was the freebie.

No we paid for ours I didn't see it on the TT site but it has a long sleeve with little finger like feelers on the inside.

he said he loved it.

If you can't turn the sleeve inside out (or don't want to risk possibly tearing it), then run warm water and use soap, wiggling your finger all over the inside of it. Hey, it's your cum, and you had to clean up the other ejaculation wherever it landed, so this shouldn't be so bad. Make sure to really clean it well, and rinse it thoroughly.

You really should keep it stored in its original packaging. Keep it away from too much heat (even if your bedroom gets hot, you should keep this in a cool, dry place).