Official Community Forums Home

Here Is My 2nd Threesome Story

seetheshells1976

• Members

We didn't go to the club because hubby didn’t feel well because he was very tired from working all day; we just went to a roadhouse grill.

It was just me and the other guy (I’ll just call him J). Everyone probably thought we were on a date. It was funny to see the server’s face when I said that my hubby would be joining us. We only ate some appetizers (they were HUGE) and hubby later joined us and had a salad.

Then we drove back to the hotel and went back to our rooms (they were right across from each other) and he came over a little bit. We both booked 1 bedroom suites; full kitchen, microfiber sleeper-sofa, LCD flat-panel TVs, Japanese bubble tub in the bedroom, nice shower, and all counters throughout the kitchen and bathroom were granite. Very nice.

While my hubby was soaking in the jetted tub that is right in the bedroom, I sat on the corner of bed. We were all just chatting and looking what PPV movies were on the LCD TV in the bedroom, J came over and sat behind me, untied the back tie on my top, and starting rubbing my back. He reached around and started rubbing my breasts and tweaking my nipples very aggressively and kissing my neck. I have the hickies to prove it! J pulled down the front of my top with my bra, exposing my breast. He groaned and soon I was naked. He rubbed and sucked on my tits until they were as hard and long as ever as he rubbed and finger my wet and hot pussy.

I had to beg hubby to get out of the tub and come over (he was really tired and was enjoying the tub) as I needed to suck on him.

J went down on me. He fingered me and ate me out for awhile. I rubbed his bald head and pushed it deeper against my pussy as he spread my lips and flicked and sucked on my clit, sometimes shaking his head vigorously side to side. Soon, he had 2 fingers in my ass.

I sucked on hubby's dick. Hubby held me down as I had my legs spread wide open. I had my feet on J’s shoulders as I grabbed the back of his head and sometimes his ears.

Then we all kind of took a break and I started sucking on J’s cock as hubby did me doggy. He LOVED my long tongue swirling all around his dick and flicking the underside as I moved my mouth up and down the outside and exhaling on his shaven balls as I sucked on them as I fingered around his asshole. I kept sucking for at least 30 minutes as hubby fucked me. J would shove my head down and make me gag in sync with hubby thrusting in me.

I decided to lay back then because I wanted to masturbate for them. Hubby fingered me and they both sucked on my really hard and long nipples as J pulled my legs wider and fingered my ass with 2 fingers as I came. I was very loud as I moaned and yelled and let it all out. We were waiting for the front desk to call to tell us we are being too loud.

Then J fucked me doggy on the edge of the bed as I sucked on my hubby. J fingered me as my ass was in the air; he was just pounding his fingers relentlessly, ramming them hard into my G-spot. Suddenly, I was gushing and shaking in ecstasy as I soaked his hand and the comforter (quickly grabbing the towel). Now that I was sloppy wet again, he began to pound my pussy. I haven’t been pounded so hard in my life; I swear we were hitting bones; my ass bones to his pelvic bones. He grabbed my breasts as I was sucking on hubby’s cock. It went for quite some time as he pounded me, working up a sweat and having to take occasional breaks. J finally came as he thrust his final last hard thrusts as he came and came. He pulled out and cleaned up as I climbed on top of hubby and slid his cock inside of me. I started to grind on hubby as hubby whispered in my ear, “I want you alone.”

I turned to J and told him that hubby “wants just me.”

“OK, no problem. I’ll leave you two alone,” as he got dressed and left.

Hubby and I fucked in our favorite position; scissored. He came.

Then we slid into the deep tub and fooled around a little more in there. We then ran into the bathroom and showered off and dried off and fell blissfully asleep in the bed.

The next morning, we got up and went down and had some breakfast. Afterwards, J came into our room as I laid in bed, fully clothed as hubby sat next to me on the bed, on his laptop. J stood there and I told him he could sit down. He declined and I scooted over ever so slightly to make room for him if he wanted to. We kept chatting as my hand found my crouch and I began to rub my clit, making it pop back and forth. No one knew what I was doing. J sat on the steps to the tub platform next to the bed. I was sad he didn’t sit on the bed as I rubbed my pussy. I rolled over onto my stomach and slowly grinded my hips against my hand. All I could think about was J needs to slide his hand in under the sheets and hubby needs to put that damn laptop down and fondle me too.

It was time to check out, and I held my silent secret.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...

Wow!! That was soooo hot! Thanks for sharing! B)

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • Members

Ok, took me two+ years to read that, but it was worth it. Whew! Hot! My wife's fantasy is not MFM, though. It's FMF. She wants to taste another girl's pussy.

• Like 1

• 7 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Members
On 6/19/2008 at 8:05 PM, seetheshells1976 said:

We didn't go to the club because hubby didn’t feel well because he was very tired from working all day; we just went to a roadhouse grill.

It was just me and the other guy (I’ll just call him J). Everyone probably thought we were on a date. It was funny to see the server’s face when I said that my hubby would be joining us. We only ate some appetizers (they were HUGE) and hubby later joined us and had a salad.

Then we drove back to the hotel and went back to our rooms (they were right across from each other) and he came over a little bit. We both booked 1 bedroom suites; full kitchen, microfiber sleeper-sofa, LCD flat-panel TVs, Japanese bubble tub in the bedroom, nice shower, and all counters throughout the kitchen and bathroom were granite. Very nice.

While my hubby was soaking in the jetted tub that is right in the bedroom, I sat on the corner of bed. We were all just chatting and looking what PPV movies were on the LCD TV in the bedroom, J came over and sat behind me, untied the back tie on my top, and starting rubbing my back. He reached around and started rubbing my breasts and tweaking my nipples very aggressively and kissing my neck. I have the hickies to prove it! J pulled down the front of my top with my bra, exposing my breast. He groaned and soon I was naked. He rubbed and sucked on my tits until they were as hard and long as ever as he rubbed and finger my wet and hot pussy.

I had to beg hubby to get out of the tub and come over (he was really tired and was enjoying the tub) as I needed to suck on him.

J went down on me. He fingered me and ate me out for awhile. I rubbed his bald head and pushed it deeper against my pussy as he spread my lips and flicked and sucked on my clit, sometimes shaking his head vigorously side to side. Soon, he had 2 fingers in my ass.

I sucked on hubby's dick. Hubby held me down as I had my legs spread wide open. I had my feet on J’s shoulders as I grabbed the back of his head and sometimes his ears.

Then we all kind of took a break and I started sucking on J’s cock as hubby did me doggy. He LOVED my long tongue swirling all around his dick and flicking the underside as I moved my mouth up and down the outside and exhaling on his shaven balls as I sucked on them as I fingered around his asshole. I kept sucking for at least 30 minutes as hubby fucked me. J would shove my head down and make me gag in sync with hubby thrusting in me.

I decided to lay back then because I wanted to masturbate for them. Hubby fingered me and they both sucked on my really hard and long nipples as J pulled my legs wider and fingered my ass with 2 fingers as I came. I was very loud as I moaned and yelled and let it all out. We were waiting for the front desk to call to tell us we are being too loud.

Then J fucked me doggy on the edge of the bed as I sucked on my hubby. J fingered me as my ass was in the air; he was just pounding his fingers relentlessly, ramming them hard into my G-spot. Suddenly, I was gushing and shaking in ecstasy as I soaked his hand and the comforter (quickly grabbing the towel). Now that I was sloppy wet again, he began to pound my pussy. I haven’t been pounded so hard in my life; I swear we were hitting bones; my ass bones to his pelvic bones. He grabbed my breasts as I was sucking on hubby’s cock. It went for quite some time as he pounded me, working up a sweat and having to take occasional breaks. J finally came as he thrust his final last hard thrusts as he came and came. He pulled out and cleaned up as I climbed on top of hubby and slid his cock inside of me. I started to grind on hubby as hubby whispered in my ear, “I want you alone.”

I turned to J and told him that hubby “wants just me.”

“OK, no problem. I’ll leave you two alone,” as he got dressed and left.

Hubby and I fucked in our favorite position; scissored. He came.

Then we slid into the deep tub and fooled around a little more in there. We then ran into the bathroom and showered off and dried off and fell blissfully asleep in the bed.

The next morning, we got up and went down and had some breakfast. Afterwards, J came into our room as I laid in bed, fully clothed as hubby sat next to me on the bed, on his laptop. J stood there and I told him he could sit down. He declined and I scooted over ever so slightly to make room for him if he wanted to. We kept chatting as my hand found my crouch and I began to rub my clit, making it pop back and forth. No one knew what I was doing. J sat on the steps to the tub platform next to the bed. I was sad he didn’t sit on the bed as I rubbed my pussy. I rolled over onto my stomach and slowly grinded my hips against my hand. All I could think about was J needs to slide his hand in under the sheets and hubby needs to put that damn laptop down and fondle me too.

It was time to check out, and I held my silent secret.

Do u have any pictures to go with that amazing story?.....Got me hard for sure

• 11 months later...
  • Members

Oh my gosh reading of your incredible experience made me so wet!