Official Community Forums Home

Question For The Men

angelkisses98

• Members

I totally agree. The day i was married i weighed 118 lbs and looked great, according to our beauty standard of the day. I look back and see a skinny child. My ex was thin and trim and now he has stooped shoulders and a gut. What we are at one age does not mean we are that again..our bodies, like our lives change and develop new shapes.

My three children changed my body in amazing ways, but i would not give them up for day with a flat stomach. And i like a man who has 'something to grab on to", too. What i choose now will not be what i have in 10 years. That is why what is inside us is do important. Who we are and what we contribute to the relationship is much more important than how we look. Looking pleasing is for our ego. Living and loving in a pleasing manner is what gets us through the day.

I wish i could change the culture's notions of beauty and demand acceptance and appreciation of every body type. And i wish i could influence the way two people who are together look at each other. i can only do my small part in my world and try to make those around me forget about how they look and concentrate on how they feel when we are together.

• Members
I totally agree. The day i was married i weighed 118 lbs and looked great, according to our beauty standard of the day. I look back and see a skinny child. My ex was thin and trim and now he has stooped shoulders and a gut. What we are at one age does not mean we are that again..our bodies, like our lives change and develop new shapes.

My three children changed my body in amazing ways, but i would not give them up for day with a flat stomach. And i like a man who has 'something to grab on to", too. What i choose now will not be what i have in 10 years. That is why what is inside us is do important. Who we are and what we contribute to the relationship is much more important than how we look. Looking pleasing is for our ego. Living and loving in a pleasing manner is what gets us through the day.

I wish i could change the culture's notions of beauty and demand acceptance and appreciation of every body type. And i wish i could influence the way two people who are together look at each other. i can only do my small part in my world and try to make those around me forget about how they look and concentrate on how they feel when we are together.

Pinky - you said it the best! I think that half the time we women are our own worst enemies - seriously. It was obvious that the man I was with had no problem with my body - it was all wasted mind worry on my part.

• Members

I've had 3 children and my stomach is not perfectly flat any more..... my husband thinks I'm perfect, thats all I care about.

• Members

i agree w/ IHA. attractiveness and sexiness is in how you carry yourself. i still have a bit of a pooch but my guys aren't looking at that when they're w/ me. like Mikayla said in one of her articles, men are looking at your tits, pussy, ass and eyes. the guy i was w/ recently was so doing all of his homework. major turn on for me. he was all over me before, during and after. so my pooch didn't bother him and he's a body builder!

i think it's all in attitude.