Official Community Forums Home

Vibrating Girth Enhancer

*Mikayla's~Man*

• Members

VDL20024main.jpg

So I am about to get my butt in trouble for not posting this review. We used this product a while ago, but I have been remiss in my duties of reviewing it. Truth be told, I was a little, well, embarrassed to be using a 'girth enhancer' as if you anonymous folks would think I had a teeny weenie. My male pride got the best of me. Then my wife explained that my girth is just fine and that men can use this for more than one purpose: extra girth, stronger erections, longer lasting erections and clitoral stimulation. I was then intrigued, quite frankly, on how this toy could do ALL of that.

Well, let me explain. This soft, cyberskin sheath goes over your erect penis and has a hole at the end so your penis can poke through - or so you can ejaculate in or through it. When I put this on, I kind of thought this is what it would be like to be un-cut, as it looked like I still had skin there. It is stretchy, yet tight, and therefore 'hugs' your cock like two hands encircling it in its entirety. This is a very nice sensation. I, surprisingly, did love that. Because you have this tight grip around your penis, your erection gets really strong and the urge to cum is not as strong (at least it wasn't for me). There is also a little cock ring attachment on the base, but I found it too be too flimsy to do much. There is a removable bullet that goes through a hole on the top side of the enhancer - this gives vibrations to you, and presumably to her. The clitoral nubbies on the top are meant to stimulate her clit. Oh, and it goes to mention that this toy also has a very pleasant scent, sort of perfumy, instead of the evil toy smell. All in all, this toy has a lot going on.

So we set out to use this item and I was unsure: lube or no lube. I went with lube. Just a tad to get my penis in. A dab did me fine, my penis went in nicely and I was plesantly surprised by the tight grip. Felt good. My penis felt hard - very good. I put in the bullet (batteries included) and I loved the sensation of the vibrations. A little more lube (water based only please) and I was ready to insert. We had already engaged in foreplay, so we were both ready. As I slid into my wife, the sensation was muted a bit. I could still FEEL her, but it was, well, like I was screwing a cyberskin vagina. I was getting caught up in the different sensations of the real vagina and the toy. It is hard to explain. My wife seemed overall pleased with the sensations - but mentioned that to her it felt a little unrealistic, like a dildo - but a HIGH QUALITY dildo. I am not sure if that is a good or bad thing.

I will say this, it made me last a lot longer. The combination of the tight grip and the de-sensitization made me last quite a bit longer. That pleased me AND Mikayla. The clitoral stimulator was a bit of a bust. My wife needs a whole lot of stim, and these little nubbies weren't really delivering for her, but the vibes were nice on me. The extra 'girth' I experienced seemed to make my wife happy - and if she is happy, I am happy. I was able to ejaculate in her like normal without worrying about the toy. It was super easy to turn inside out and clean. All in all this toy was interesting from my standpoint. As a man who firmly believes his girth is fine, I found benefit in this item. I think it would be great for those having erectile issues or even just for those guys who are looking for a little help in the girth department. It is 4 1/2 inches long, so the 'real you' is most likely going to pop out the other end, so you do get sensation from it.

So I have now done my duty and it was not quite as embarrassing as I thought it would be. I am a lucky guy to be able to try out these items. So go on dude, whatcha waiting for - don't knock it till ya have tried it!

Get More Girth....arrrrr

LMAO!! What a wonderfully funny and informative review! Thanks for that!