Official Community Forums Home

I Think I Am The Most Unsexual Person In The World!

• Members

Hello everyone I am new at this so bear with me...I have been with my fiance for five years and all we do is missionary and the usual boring stuff. I know it is because I am afraid to try new things because of the way it will feel or the way my body may look. Is this normal?

Can anyone suggest new things to try that aren't drastic? I am a beginner!! Thankfully he loves me for other reasons that how I am in bed because I think I act like a dead person.

• Members

Sure, I can suggest a lot of things! First, NEVER, EVER WORRY ABOUT YOUR BODY! Sexiness comes from within...it is a mindset, a sense of self! We are all flawed, in one way or another, so try to focus on what you have that you love about yourself. Do you have great breasts? Play those up. Great ass...work with it! Proud of your smile, your face, eyes....work with those! We all have something, or many things, that we think is our best asset. If we feel sexy INSIDE, we will pervade the sexiness outside, and our man will find us uber-sexy!

Apparently your guy loves you for you...that alone should make you feel so sexy, he wants to be with you for the love of the act, not for anything else, so lets show him how good it can be!

There are so many positions to try, I can't even begin (well I can) to tell you all of them. If you have only done missionary, then there is a literal world on your doorstep to try! One of my personal favorites, and something I think any man would go ga-ga over is doggy style. It can't possibly make your body look bad, because to the man - he is seeing his loved one's ass in the air, and his penis going into her vagina...what could be bad about that? So, try doggy style (I am assuming you know that is hands and knees, right?)

Another good one, that will give you the same "bodily appearance" as missionary, is the X position. You lower yourself onto his penis, then lay back so that your feet are by his face, and your face is by his feet. He will have the best sensations with this position, you will have great sex because his penis will hit your g-spot, you can both play with your clit, and if you are body concious, this is a good one because you are lying down! Trust me, you will love it!

You can try a twist on the missionary, put your legs up and around his waist, up by his shoulders, up by your shoulders, one up, one down....switch it around a bit...why just lay there, grind against him....move, shake, moan, groan....no one will say you are dead then!

Now, if you still need advice, please email me again!

Mikayla

• Members

I sometimes feel the same way. Its one thing to start dating a guy that has been in relationships before, but its another thing to be with a man that has been married. My boyfriend has been married, has a child with his ex wife, and because of his great sister in law, I know that they had sex toys and what have you. I want to think that our sex life is much more incredible than he could have ever had with her.

Does anyone have any ideas how to be more confident about myself in bed? Don't get me wrong, a day doesn't go by that he doesn't tell me how beautiful I am, how I am incredibly sexy and at every opportunity he gets, he is either rubbing my boobs, touching my "girlie parts," or rubbing on my butt. It doesn't matter if we are at home, in the car, or walking through the grocery store. He makes it very clear to me.

This is kinda off the subject, maybe, has anyone ever found out their boyfriend was talking to someone else and actually read the emails and agreed to stay with them?

• Members
does anyone have any ideas how to be more confident about myself in bed? Don't get me wrong, a day doesn't go by that he doesn't tell me how beautiful I am, how I am incredibly sexy and at every opportunity he gets, he is either rubbing my boobs, touching my "girlie parts," or rubbing on my butt. It doesn't matter if we are at home, in the car, or walking through the grocery store. He makes it very clear to me.

This is kinda off the subject, maybe, has anyone ever found out their boyfriend was talking to someone else and actually read the emails and agreed to stay with them?

Ok, first girlfriend you have got to stop comparing your sex life to the one he had with the ex. He is NOT married to her anymore, for whatever reason, and he is not with you. That has to be your saving grace here. You are the one he loves. He apparently tells you in many ways how sexy you are, and how turned on by you he is...that right there IS your CONFIDENCE! That is how you are confident in bed, you remember how much your guy loves you and is turned on by you....then project those feelings inside, believe that you are sexy yourself (because we do not need a guy to tell us we are sexy to be sexy) and then BE SEXY!

If you feel like a sex goddess inside, you will be a sex Goddess! I do sense a little shyness. You calling your privates "girly parts" indicates embarrassment about sex in general. You have to be comfortable with it, exploration of your own pleasure, of mutual pleasure. Of your body, his body.....try to enjoy every second of what you two share together. It is important that you stop being shy about sex..enjoy it, let yourself enjoy it.

Now, as for the part about the emails. I personally have never found my boyfriend "talking" to someone else and stayed with him - but define "talking" - are we talking cyber sex? Arranging to meet? A girlfriend he is talking to again? It would depend on the circumstances totally for me to answer that. I think I need more information!

Mikayla :rolleyes:

• Members

Mikalya you are a genius! I tried the missionary in an "X" posotion. It was great. We did a few variations like holding hands to help with the movements and I wrapped my hands around his knees to make it go deeper. He did get a little worried when I initiated the whole thing because he wanted to know where I learned how to do that. I told him I saw it on the Discovery Channel.

What are some other ways to stimulate the G spot? Not to be mean to my faince or anything but I need to learn how to make things feel great for me so I can get more into sex and stop being so self conscious and timid.

• Members

No, not a genius, just read a lot....and I mean A LOT! :D

I am glad you found it so enjoyable....although I do not know if "The Discovery Channel" has shows on sexual positions, but if he bought it, more power to you!

If you want, you can get a book on sexual positions....there are quite a few available at Amazon...the one I love is "The Little Book of Sex Positions" it is cheap and has great ideas in it. Buy it. I always tell people, especially women that - KNOWLEDGE = POWER! We need to be in control of our our pleasure! We can't wait around for him to do it for us, we have to help him, and be in control. That is why I read, read, read all I can on this stuff! So pick it up!

As for a quick idea of other good G-Spot postions (BTW, glad you liked that one - good catch using the hands to go deeper, that is the way to go, I always grab my hb knees and he plays with my clit....oooohhhh heaven!) Anyway...G-spot positions:

1) You on top, knees spread, pelvic bone pressed against him (good clitoral) and his knees flat. You have to get his penis to rub the top of your vaginal wall.

2) Doggy style: Your vaginal wall is naturally going to connect with his cock. Relax into it. Variation of this is you on the edge of the bed, legs spread, him taking you from behind.

3) You on your back, pillow under your butt, your legs wrapped around his back. The angle has to be right on this one, but when it is right...oh baby, it is RIGHT ON----G-Spot ON!

4) (one of my personal favs) you on top, facing BACKWARDS - laying down, rubbing against him as a reverse missionary. When you get this right, you get G-spot and clitoral and a massive orgasm!

There you go, some to start with. No you go girl...get educated and get some more ORGASMS..and remember, Sexiness is in your mind first, then the body!

Kisses,

Mikayla :D

• Members

I have no suggestions but I have 1 idea....Tell him you saw it on the "O" channel during Sue Johanson's Sex Talk show. I love that show and learned some great ideas from her even if she does look like a dried prune. :lol:

• Members
I watch that show. Sometimes it freaks me out because she kind of looks like my great aunt. Other than that it is a great show.

lol...she reminds me of a neighbor that lived across the street when I was growing up. :lol: