Official Community Forums Home

Oral Pleasure 7x

Valntyn

• Members

to4402-6_product_1main.jpg

This toy sucks - and I mean that in a GOOD way! I was a bit nervous about the Oral Pleasure 7x, having never used a clitoral suction toy before. But as it is SO pretty & interesting looking, I was also excited.

This lady is great for either solo OR couples play. My husband & I started playing with her together. With me on my back, he set the luscious pink jelly lips between my legs, gave the suction ball a squeeze, and the lips clamped tight against me, drawing my clit forward as if being sucked by a real mouth.

It can’t feel like someone’s REALLY down there, you may say, because there’s no tongue action. That is very true; it’s NOT life-like & there is no tongue. But there IS a strong bullet that can either be used separately or as part of the sucking mechanism! It slides into the back of the mouth & once turned on, the vibrations spread throughout the jelly to every little bit of you it’s in contact with.

With the easy insertion of 2 AA batteries (not incl’d), there are 7 different vibration levels, including solid and patterned vibes. I’m not big on “patterned” vibes. They annoy me with their teases & taunts of pleasure. My favorites were #1 (solid) and #7 (loonng solid stretches with a short buzz-buzz-buzz pattern).

As there wasn’t much for hubby to do while my bitch (so bad, I know) sucked my clit, I decided to see if I could move with it on & give him some pleasure. Up onto my hands and knees I went and began giving him a blowjob. *pOp!* Off came the toy. I readjusted & began again with hubby. *pOp!* ...*sigh* I guess on my back is where I’m meant to be with this girl, so there I went & brought hubby up to HIS knees so I could pleasure while being pleasured.

Pretty and versatile (it’s waterproof & fun on nipples, too!), this toy gets a big thumbs-up (or is that “clit-up?”) from me. Though she wasn’t powerful enough to bring me to climax, she was a nice “threesome” addition in the bedroom with my husband.

I'm assuming that this "bitch" made your clit more sensitive though? :P

• Members

Thanks, pinky!

Tyger: only very marginally, truth be told. The combination of the vibration and the suction was definitely a new sensation to me, coming from a toy, so it was neat; I'll give it that. I ended up taking the bullet out and using that directly on my clit. Even that didn't bring me "over the edge." It brought me right to the precipice... the only thing that knocked me over was a few surprising words murmured in my ear.

It's definitely a toy I suggest anyone try, especially people who don't need really strong vibes for stimulation. It just didn't quite do it for me, fun as it was. :)

• Members
Great Review Val. Don't forget I am heading your way. LMAO This looks like something I need to try.

*laughing* Whew hew!

Awesome review. Now what did you name her? ^_^ .

*blushing* Well, to be very honest... because I was frustrated about her falling off twice and interrupting the blowjob I was TRYING to give Thur... she's really just named, "My Bitch." :ph34r::o:lol::blink::unsure: Totally unlike me... but VERY appropriate! Don't think bad of me -- :kiss: -- calling her that makes me feel very naughty. ;)

• Members
*laughing* Whew hew!

*blushing* Well, to be very honest... because I was frustrated about her falling off twice and interrupting the blowjob I was TRYING to give Thur... she's really just named, "My Bitch." :ph34r::o:lol::blink::unsure: Totally unlike me... but VERY appropriate! Don't think bad of me -- :kiss: -- calling her that makes me feel very naughty. ;)

I would never think bad of you darlin'! I'd have nicknamed her the "impertinent wench" :lol: