Official Community Forums Home

Quiet Vibrator

lisamarie

• Members
I am looking for a quiet vibrator, I have (really prude) roomates and our apartment has pretty thin walls. Any suggestions?

A good store will let you "sample" the toys....i.e. put in batteries so you can feel it in your hand and hear it.

Maybe play a LOUD CD while getting off?? I usually turn up the TV pretty loud when I"m home with my kids.

• Members

Are you looking for a vibrator for insertion or just orgasm? If you are looking for a good old fashioned orgasm - and a quick on at that - the Hustler Mini-Vibe (sold here on TooTimid) is very quiet and is very powerful! Small and good for orgasms! I reviewed it - check it out.

Now, if you are looking for a vibrator that is good for insertion and is quiet, the dual actions are pretty noisy. I just love the Rotating G-Spot - but it is pretty noisy compared to some others. I would suggest the Jill Kelly Jel-Lee Vibe. It is a nice texture, has good vibrations, and is quiet. Once inside especially you will never hear a thing!

You can see any of thes products and my reviews of them, on the Toy Review page here on TooTimid.

In case you are wondering, I wouldn't be suggesting these if I didn't really like them! That Hustler Vibe is out of this world fantastic! I use it DAILY!

Have FUn!

Mikayla :rolleyes: