Official Community Forums Home

• Members

Hi, Newbie here and very glad I found this site. I am looking for some exciting games to play with hubby. Also I would like some to play with a group of friends to get the sexual tension going for later (nothing physical involved)

One downside, I live in Utah and they have a stupid law that prohibits me from ordering online. There are no stores here either. I live 1.5 hrs from Las Vegas so I could go there to pick up something, unless you have any ideas who may be able to ship to Utah.

Thanks!

• Members

Take two dice, preferably different colors.

One is marked on a list, 1-6 for body parts, the other is marked 1-6 as an action. So, you roll the dice, and you could end up with "Kiss nipple", or something else just as fun.

• Members
Take two dice, preferably different colors.

One is marked on a list, 1-6 for body parts, the other is marked 1-6 as an action. So, you roll the dice, and you could end up with "Kiss nipple", or something else just as fun.

That sounds fun!

• Members
Check out my directions to make Ring Ding Diddles...have a Ring Ding making party! Measurements can be made by the couples in private behind a closed door, and the guys can then 'try on' the Ring Ding Diddle by going to the rest room...does he really have it on? She could reach her hand into his pants to check!

Hey iha, if you ever have a "Tupperware" party or anything, invite me OK. :lol:

• Members

Hi and welcome Tootimidtoo! I thought they just couldn't ship movies into Utah? I dunno there are lots of othe rpeople here that live in Utah so checkw ith them on what they can and can't get shipped. Good luck and remember you can always buy rope and blindfolds, you can get feathers at craft stores and leather thongs too(to make your own whips) Just get creative :)

• Members
Hi and welcome Tootimidtoo! I thought they just couldn't ship movies into Utah? I dunno there are lots of othe rpeople here that live in Utah so checkw ith them on what they can and can't get shipped. Good luck and remember you can always buy rope and blindfolds, you can get feathers at craft stores and leather thongs too(to make your own whips) Just get creative :)

Hey Suzy, I emailed them and the first response was "We do not ship DVD's to Utah". Then I sent another email to clarify if they ship other items besides DVD's and the asnwer was "No". Maybe I should find someone on here from Utah and see what their experience is? Thanks for the input.

Ring Ding Diddles sound interesting, I will have to go to the craft store.

• Members

I have never had a problem getting anything shipped other than the DVD's. Are you from st.george? 1 1/2 hours from las vegas, sounds like about there, i'm sure you can find a few places that have this sort of thing. Most Novelty shops carry games like that. In Salt Lake there are a few and I know of some in Weber, Davis, and Cache counties but I'm not sure of any in the southern counties because I just vacation down that way.

• Members
I have never had a problem getting anything shipped other than the DVD's. Are you from st.george? 1 1/2 hours from las vegas, sounds like about there, i'm sure you can find a few places that have this sort of thing. Most Novelty shops carry games like that. In Salt Lake there are a few and I know of some in Weber, Davis, and Cache counties but I'm not sure of any in the southern counties because I just vacation down that way.

Yes, I am in St. George. I went ahead and tried ordering some toys. So far so good. It says my order has shipped!

By the way, for anyone interested I ordered a game called "A Hot Affair" (from another website). And it is AWESOME! DH and I discoverd things about echother we had NO IDEA about! It also allowed me to come out of my shell somewhat, giving me an excuse to talk about things I didnt have the nerve to bring up before. And the sex was HOT! I don't remember it being that hot, EVER!

• Members

I've tried a few like Passions and Intimate Commands, but the hotest one I've ever found is/was called Orgasmic Traveller. I think I got it from Adam & Eve several years ago and it's from a company called Nitetime Games.

I've never seen it since.

You start off on a path by rolling a die and follow the instructions on each space. At various spots on the board there aer spots that instruct you to pick up a card. There's a Blue set for Men and Pink for Women. The first half of the board you choose from the X rated cards. In the second half of the trail you switch to XXX rated cards.