Official Community Forums Home

K-y Silk-e Vaginal Moisturizer

Tyger

KY8911main.jpg

Every woman, at one time or another, experiences vaginal dryness. Let’s face it, if you think about it, a woman’s innards really go thru a lot. It’s affected by stress, periods, childbirth, sex, pokes, cleansing, douching, prods, masturbation, infections, hormones, menopause….there’s a lot goin’ on up there!

If it’s a persistent problem, please go see your OB/GYN. However, usually, if it’s just happening every once in a while, or your doctor’s told you that what you’re experiencing is normal, KY has made a wonderful product called Silk-E Vaginal Moisturizer that can help make sex more comfortable.

I often suffer from vaginal dryness, especially after the birth of our daughter. I just don’t seem to lubricate as much as I use too. So, lubes are very much a part of our sex life.

Silk-E contains water, propylene glycol, sorbitol, polysorbate 60, hydroxyethylcellulose, benzoic acid, methylparaben, tocopherol, & aloe barbadensis leaf juice. Please note that this product does NOT have any spermicide in it, so therefore it is NOT a method of birth control. And, it’s safe to use every day.

It’s water-based, non-sticky, & hormone-free. It has soothing aloe and vitamin E in it to help give safe, immediate relief from vaginal dryness. This particular bottle is a lot like a lube bottle, with a flip top cap, and a small hole at the top, so you can squeeze out as much or little as you want, it can come out kind of fast, so be careful. There is an ever-so-slight odor to it, that reminds me a bit of diaper rash ointment (like Desitin), but it wasn’t overly noticeable. It’s also clear, and I am happy to report, it didn’t stain my sheets.

I decided to use it with a glass toy of mine, and I dropped just a couple of drops on the toy, and then a tad on my labia. A little definitely goes a long way with this stuff. I loved how silky smooth this moisturizer is. I couldn’t smell the lube over the smell of the toy, so that’s good. It really helped lube me up and it lasted pretty long. Clean up was very simple, and I felt no residue after either.

So, between my own lubrication, and the aide of Silk-E, I was a very wet Tyger, was able to enjoy myself and relax, and I like it that way!