Official Community Forums Home
Special offer: pick a free adult sex toy

Who's In Charge Of The Grill

Angelina

• Members

WTF is up with our Texans? Not one of you cooking brisket? VanillaBean that Bison sounds great! I love Buffalo Burgers!

• Members
WTF is up with our Texans? Not one of you cooking brisket? VanillaBean that Bison sounds great! I love Buffalo Burgers!

Dude , what did I say?

Racks of ribs and a big brisket along with some Chicken breast, Ribeye Steaks and Turkey legs are all on the menu for this weekend. We'll eat good

:D

Man

• Members
mmmmmm lamb. Can't wait!

With a WHO WHO sauce and a lemon and cilantro salad with a green olive paste.

Who’s got the wine?

(we do this on our yearly campout)

• Members

I'm in charge of the grill now, getting better at it and no longer serve ashes for dinner. I have a natural gas grill that's plugged right into the house from the deck. I grill year round.

Pinky - I have Mikes in the fridge. I think I win with the closest - RI. Would love the company.

• Members
I'm in charge of the grill now, getting better at it and no longer serve ashes for dinner. I have a natural gas grill that's plugged right into the house from the deck. I grill year round.

Pinky - I have Mikes in the fridge. I think I win with the closest - RI. Would love the company.

i did a bunch of costco steaks last night and with my trusty meat slicer i made fahitas (sp) today!

YUMMY

problem is i have made 2 rubs and have NO IDEA wht i put in them

when they are gone :(

• Members
With a WHO WHO sauce and a lemon and cilantro salad with a green olive paste.

Who's got the wine?

(we do this on our yearly campout)

replied to the wrong one!

• Members
Dude , what did I say?

:D

Man

Sorry I must have missed that one MOHD!

• Members

Sweetguy is in charge of the grill, a big stainless steel gas grill. We use it year round. He loves it.

We also BBQ over a hardwood campfine every week or so when it is warm out. He makes a great pizza

over the fire. Sweetguy is a cheesemaker, so he knows his pizza!

I make an awesome cherry brandy from cherries grown in our orchard. It is so smooth

and goes down easy~very yummy. I make a couple gallons for Christmas, and it is

always the requested item when we go to holiday parties. I will bring some if I get invited to

Texas, Washington or Canada. I have relatives in all three places!!

• Members
Sweetguy is in charge of the grill, a big stainless steel gas grill. We use it year round. He loves it.

We also BBQ over a hardwood campfine every week or so when it is warm out. He makes a great pizza

I make an awesome cherry brandy from cherries grown in our orchard. It is so smooth

always the requested item when we go to holiday parties. I will bring some if I get invited to

Well consider yourself invited to Texas then ;)

• Members

welcome to washington just give me the heads up and i can let you know if its a good time for us.

winter is bad we dont have central heat, and i'm having surgery in aug/september.

sorry this isnt sounding good but we DO WANT YOU TO COME!

;)