Official Community Forums Home

Candle Light = Awesome!

• Members

Ok, Well today was our 4 year anni. and of course we did the deed. But I do want to say this. If you haven't had sex in pure candlelight ( about 3 or 4 candles ) DO IT!

Its awesome. Taking it slow and teasing each other, while almost in dark after a perfect day. OH DAMN! Best Sex Ever!... so far.

The story is kind of funny. We were watching a movie, after a romantic dinner. Laying on the couch together while i was rubbing her upper chest. Then BOOM! the power went out. we lite ( spelling? ) a couple candles and just sat there. Then i finally said "we should do it while in the candle light sometime... oh look there are candles" and there you go. Awesome anniversary Awesome girl.. love her to death.

• Members

We have lotsa candles in our bedroom, and both of us love doing it by candle light. Another added tip for the ladies, if you feel you need to hide those flaws that no one sees but you, candle light is the way to go!

Oh! Also, make sure that you have a scent that your SO likes. At one point we had our hot tub in the garage and DH was trying to create a romantic setting. While I was upstairs in the shower, he placed TONS of black cherry scented tea lights all over the garage and around the hot tub as a surprise for me. When I got out of the shower, he handed me a glass of wine and led me into the garage to get into the hot tub. The lighting was beautiful, but then the smell hit me. I absolutely HATE the smell of black cherry candles. It was so overpowering that I almost threw up. Needless to say, I ruined THAT moment. He had to blow out all the candles, open the garage door, and turn on a fan to get the smell out. We started all over and I "made up" for ruining the moment. I felt so bad after he went to all that trouble, but I just could not help it.

• Members

I love candles, I have them in my bedroom, bathroom etc. It is quit romantic, when you have a nice bubble bath drawn up by your SO and candles lit all the way around the tub. Gotta love the candles, and the romantic enviroment they set. Glad to hear you had a great 4anniv.

• Members

Love candles....one or many it always just makes everything so much more sensual! Funny how when I was younger I wanted the room dark and nowadays in my "old age" I'm all for seeing and showing it all! :)

• Members
Love candles....one or many it always just makes everything so much more sensual! Funny how when I was younger I wanted the room dark and nowadays in my "old age" I'm all for seeing and showing it all! :)

I used to be all about the darkness as I didn't have the self esteem to be any other way. I got undressed in the dark and kept the room dark while making love. It is so nice now to know what it is like and enjoying it. In the last 6 months I have realized how much better it is in the light. I love candles as well. I am a candle aholic. At home I have candles all over the house. They just add that extra touch to a perfect evening. :kiss: