Official Community Forums Home

Lollipopper Anal Toy

Tyger

DJ5816-01main.jpg

The first thing I think of when I see this smooth, bulbous, anal toy is “OMG, It’s HUGE!! But it’s also kinda cute. It kind of reminds me of a super huge ring-pop-type thing. Or a monsterous adult pacifier! It’s a more wide, bulbous design for a classic anal plug.

Made of non-toxic TPR material, phthalate free, and is compatible with silicone lubes, The Lollipopper Anal Toy is NOT waterproof. It takes but 2 AAA batteries from your private stock pile of batteries to power this toy, and the vibes range from low to medium high with the twist of the little ring-handle. I also noticed that this toy had a slight cherry scent to it, even though it’s not advertised as such. Maybe it’s the combination of the materials, but it’s quite pleasant, and the “new toy” smell does dwindle down some with a thorough washing, cherry scent remaining.

With a length of about 4” and a diameter of 1.5” at the widest part, this toy is for a more advanced anal toy/sex player than I am. So, I turn to my hubby. We tried this toy out with a lot of lube, and, even with his level of anal play, he said that the widest part of the bulb was a bit uncomfortable. It does have the indent at the base, which is suppose to make it easier to stay up inside of you, but hubby didn’t care for it. I will say that my hubby doesn’t care for regular butt plugs either, so this may be why he didn’t like this one.

Washing it off thoroughly, and allowing it to dry, I tried it vaginally, and, even though it’s small, it was pleasurable enough to use, easy to hang onto with the ring, anally or vaginally inserted, and really quiet. Remember to always wash your toys before you switch them from the anus to the vagina, so you will cut down the risks of passing on bacterial infections!

So, maybe when I work my way up to more advanced anal play, I will dare try this again, but for now, I will be using this toy vaginally only. So, I give it about 1 and a half Tyger Paws up.