Official Community Forums Home

What Would You Say To Your Child If.....

• Members

OMG! we thought they were asleep! So we were really having a good time. And unfortunatly I get rather loud. So i was giggling and moaning and making all kinds of noise when suddenly we hear our 6yr old son at the door. 'mommy?? what are you doing??' I'm so glad I locked that door or he would have got a eyefull! I didnt know what to say so I said ' daddy wont quit tickling me, now you need to go back to bed!'

What would you have said or have you had to deal with this already.?

We are usually quiet or try to be when the oldest is home. He is 13 but one morning he asked if I slept ok. I said yes why? He said around 3am he heard some strange noises like i was having a bad dream or didnt feel well. OMG! I just said that I must have been having a bad dream.

Dont want to play music when he is home as he would know for sure what was going on. So we usually have a movie playing in the background.

• Members

Thankfully that hasn't happened with mine. The other good thing she is a very hard sleeper. The world could end around her and she would sleep thrugh it. Hell she falls out of bed and keeps sleeping....lol.

• Members

I would say daddy was loving mommy and we were laughing and making noise, sorry to have waked you.

• Members

I agree with you iha... its marie that has a hard time ... getting all embarressed when she thinks they know what is going on. but it doesnt stop her from wanting it... most of the time she is the one that initiates the act.