Official Community Forums Home

6 Techniques - 26 Positions (july Free Offer)

• Members

DVD_EF-fvebs2main.jpg

6 Techniques - 26 Positions

The Sinclair Institute has produced a quality instructional DVD that offers couples six sexy techniques and twenty six steamy positions for boosting couple compatibility in the bedroom. Their slogan, better relationships, better sex is portrayed in a straight forward manner using real couples for simple understanding. Clinical psychologist and sex therapist Lori Buckley narrates both the techniques and position portions of this DVD with helpful tips and explanations.

Without recapping the above product description, I feel the technique portion offered a basic step up from vanilla practices for those couples looking to add another dimension to their love making. The position portion clearly demonstrated how minor adjustments during the sex act can create an element of fun and experimentation in the bedroom.

One of the best features was the product index at the end of each segment. While watching this DVD we noticed several products that caused us to ask, What is that and where can I get one? Even though you wont want to disrupt the flow of sexual energy brought by this film, keep a pad and pen handy for the ending credits when youll most certainly want to write down the names and companies that manufacture a few of these enticing items.

I can certainly recommend this DVD for anyone, but most especially those who are interested in spicing things up between the sheets. Need some new ideas? Want to surprise your lover? Want to watch real couples role playing and pleasing each other? Reaching for this DVD is the first step to adding more zing to your routine.

The top five responses to this DVD are below:

Very professionally done. Nice job.

Is that stainless steel? OMG! I have to have one of those!

I just dont think I could do the French Maid thing.

Looks like shes a little behind in her payment.

They all look like they are really enjoying themselves.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

We have it...so far we have watched the 6 techniques and loved the way they went through them....we have yet to watch the other part yet.