Official Community Forums Home

Slut On The Beach

Nuri

• Members

From Pretty Dirty.

-----------------------

You don’t seem to notice me as you bang into the bar beside me, leaning into me. It feels nice to have your bare arm against me. I try to gauge just how drunk you are.

You smell good. Your lipstick is smeared and you touch it up in a hand mirror. You sit down on the stool and order a soda water. You glance over at me. “You assume I’m a lush, right?,” you ask me as you sip your drink. “The thought crossed my mind,” I tell you. “Nope,” you say, “I don’t drink. I’m just fucking horny as hell.” I lean back and take you in with my eyes.

Your hair is red and straight and to your shoulders. Your face is pretty - but a little weary - or anxious maybe. Your skin is pale with freckles across your cheeks and nose. My gaze glides down your body. A blue v-neck t-shirt is tight and shows every curve. It doesn’t cover you stomach which looks white and soft. Your jeans are low and tight. I noticed how tight as I walked in. They’re frayed at the bottom where they cover you heels in flips flops.

You lean back and arch your back - pushing your chest out at me. “Look all you want,” you say, “seriously, I am aching for sex right now. Let me know if you see anything you like.” You make me blush. But you’re also making me hard. What kind of person are you, I wonder, I mean are you a whore or something? If I take you up on things am I going to have to pay you?

I sip my beer. “What’s your story?,” I ask. “I see plenty that I like but I don’t really understand where you’re coming from, you know?” You slide back onto your stool and face me. “I’m not a working girl if that’s what you’re thinking,” you begin. “Don’t you ever just want to have sex?,” you continue, “I mean really want to fuck? That’s how I’m feeling tonight. I just want to get laid and somehow it isn’t working out.”

I look you up and down again. “I find that a little hard to believe,” I tell you, “you look awesome.” “But would you fuck me?,” you smile with an arched eyebrow. I reach out and touch your thigh and work my way up. “Yeah,” I nod, “I guess you could say that.” You take my hand and slide it between your legs. “Good,” you smile.

You take my hand and pull me up - standing yourself as well. Your arms are around my waist kneading my ass. I reach for your chest. Your breasts are firm against my fingers. I see the bartender shaking her head as she watches. “We should go outside,” you say. I agree and follow you.

The air is warm. It’s late and the streets are empty. We walk toward the beach holding hands awkwardly. Crossing the boardwalk - even at this hour - is an assault after the quiet streets we were on. I’m liking the way you look in the flashing lights though.

In seconds we are across and over the seawall and the quiet returns. There are a few couples here and there walking along the beach, and a fire down at the northern end. We walk to the south where the beach is darkest. I cool breeze is blowing in, rustling the grass. You take off you sandals.

“Let me ask you,” you say as we find a spot at the edge of the sand and the dune grass, “let me ask you - do you ever just want to fuck so bad that you can’t even believe it? I mean like you don’t even care who you fuck? Not that you’re not nice looking and all - but you know what I mean.”

I watch in the moonlight as you pull off your shirt. Your nipples are high and hard. “You understand I’m not looking for love, right? I want a fuck. I want to feel it - do you understand me?” “Yeah,” I tell you, taking off my own shirt and stepping toward you. You reach out and slap me hard on the face. “And you’re not gonna get all pissy if I want to mix things up, right,” you say. My face burns but my dick is hard and my balls are tight.

“That’s fine baby,” I begin. You stop me with another slap and spit squarely in my face. “I’m not your fucking baby. I just want to fuck. I want you to treat me hard and bad. I’m a fucking slut, do you get it? I want it bad.” I’m a little confused but the sight of you pushing your pants down clears my head.

“Leave your fucking panties on,” I tell you, “I’ll let you know when they can come off.” I see your body tense for a moment and then relax as I tell you what to do. “Get on your knees,” I tell you. “Walk over to me on your knees.” You do until you are kneeling in front of me. “What are you fucking waiting for cunt? Get me fucking cock out and into your mouth.”

Your hands tremble as you race to undress me. “You’re too fucking slow,” I say, and pull my own pants off. Naked I stand before you. “You were too fucking slow,” I say again, “now tip your head back.” When you do I spit down onto your face. I slap you with my cock. “You slow fucking cunt, am I gonna have to do everything myself?”

“Take my cock into your fucking mouth,” i say. I wrap your red hair around my hands, balling them into fists and using them to pull your face against me. I can feel and hear you gagging on my cock. I push you away and then use your hair to pull you hard against me. “Keep sucking slut,” I say, “keep my fucking dick in your throat and suck.”

I use your hair to keep your head still and begin shoving myself hard and fast and deep against you. I can feel your saliva dribbling down onto my balls as you struggle to breathe and suck me at the same time. I push you away again, down onto the sand. “Damn,” I say while stroking myself - looking down on your there in the sand, “you suck good baby.”

You kick at me halfheartedly from your back. “I told you,” you say, “I’m not your fucking baby.” “Whatever,” I say, and reach for my clothes. “Wait! wait! wait!,” you say frantically, “what are you doing?” I stop. “Listen, if I want to call you ‘baby’ you’ll answer to ‘baby’; if I want to call you ’slut’ you’ll answer to ’slut’.” You begin to sit up. “I’m sorry you say, I won’t do it again.”

I look at you there and want you. I drop my clothes. “You’d better not,” I say, beginning to stroke my wet cock. The moon is full and high and my eyes are accustomed to the light. I can see your face streaked with spit and tears from choking on my dick.

“I want to see your pussy,” I say, pushing your legs apart with my foot. You slide your deep purply panties down your thighs, over your needs and around your feet. “Good, good,” I tell you, “now spread it nice and wide for me slut. I want to see you get all wet for me.” You shove two fingers and and begin stroking - it makes dirty wet sounds that make me even harder.

“Let me see you slap that thing baby, let me see you slap your cunt.” You raise your hand and bring it down on your bare pussy. I see you tense and smile. “Do it again,” I tell you, “I want to see you get your little pussy all nice and wet and ready for my cock.” You almost coo as I speak and you slap.

It looks so good that I want it. I drop to me knees and lean toward you. “Spread it open for me whore,” I demand. You use your fingers to open it up and wide. I spit against your cunt and then begin to eat you out. My tongue is inside you - deep - stirring up. I pull it out and kiss up your lips to your clit. As I lick and suck it I push to fingers into you and begin to stroke.

You begin to moan and push your pussy against me, rocking your hips in my face. Your fingers are in my hair - pulling me toward you hard. Your ass is bouncing on the sand and your legs begin to wrap around my body - pulling me closer still. You begin to grown and growl and squeal and squeak and I move my hand and tongue faster. I feel you pussy clench and get much, much wetter as you begin to cum.

You yank on my hair hard to pull me out from between your legs. “Goddamnit, fuck me,” you puff, “just get your fucking cock into me.” I spread you even wider and press my head against your lips - but not penetrating you yet. Your jerking and twisting and trying to get me into you. “What’s wrong slut - orgasm not good enough for you? You want my cock now too? You better fucking tell me how much you want it cunt.”

Your hands are on your tits twisting them as you moan a whisper - “I want your cock,” you say, barely audibly. “That doesn’t cut it,” I say pushing in but then pulling right out. I begin rubbing it on your clit to keep you cumming. “I need to hear you say it cunt.” Your almost climbing me with your hips now, trying to get my cock into you. “I want it,” you say louder, “I fucking want your cock,” you say full and loud.

“Where do you want it slut?,” I ask. “I want your fucking cock in my pussy, I want to fell it filling my cunt.” “That’s better,” I say, sliding into you. Your bode begins to tremble as I go into you. You pull yourself up and against me as we begin to fuck deep and hard. “And what,” I grunt, “do you want me to fill you with.” “Oh my god,” you say between moans, “I want you to fill me with your cum. I want to feel you filling me with your cum.”

That’s the magic word. I begin pumping into your even faster and feel the cum flowing out of me and into you - making your even wetter and stickier. Your shriek as I cum, bucking your body beneath me, grunting unintelligible sounds and syllables. “You fucking like this slut,” I hiss in you ear as I finish, “you fucking like to feel me fill your cunt right up with cock and cum?”

Your body shakes under me as you say yes. I pull out and reach between your legs, scooping the mess from between your legs. “Look what a dirty fucking cum slut you are,” I say, holding the mess over your face, “look what a filthy fucking cunt you are.” You moan as I let the mess drip from my fingers onto your pale face. I reach down and smear and grind the mess into your cheeks and lips and nose and chin. I force my wet fingers into your sucking mouth.

I stand now and look at you there. You’re total mess but are smiling and breathing hard. “Look at you,” I say, what a fucking mess you are. I point my dick at your stomach, rising and falling, and begin to piss. You try to get out of the way but my stream follows you. “Give me a fucking break you fucking whore - I’m just trying to clean you off.”

You settle down and let me finish. When I’m done I gather my clothes and get dressed. “I hope that was what you wanted,” I say as I walk away. Over my shoulder I see you collecting your things in the darkness and getting dressed.

Back in the hotel I shower and get cleaned up. I hear your key in the lock. You walk in disheveled - still covered with sand. I close the door behind you and wrap my arms around you. “Oh baby,” I say kissing your, “oh my god I love you so much.” You smile. “Darling,” you say, “that was the best. Let me shower and then lets go to bed.”

I sit in bed reading and waiting; waiting to hold you in my arms and to tell you how madly I love you.

• Members
Holy cow! That was a hot and yet strange one, Nuri. But still cool.

Thanks Sexy - i agree that it's a little different but also that it's hot.

• Members

I like the end! I love the unexpected emotion that you put in!

• Members
I like the end! I love the unexpected emotion that you put in!

The ending is pretty critical. Otherwise it's just a really dirty and impossible story. I'm glad you liked it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
wow... you sound like 2 people i work with

Hmmmm - now that would be funny . . . (if we worked together and you were reading this)