Official Community Forums Home

More Guilty Pleasures

Mikayla1

• Members

OK, so I know my hubby has been gone too much on business when I start to watch Showtime shows on a regular basis. Sure, I had my Tudors, but that is over until 2009 (fuckers!) so now I am into this show Weeds - which is hilarious and Secret Diary of a Call Girl - which is cheesy, but entertaining!

Anyone else have guilty pleasure shows they watch just because they can????

Guest eminatic

i watched weeds on and off but quit watching cuz i never really liked it.

i LOVED Queer As Folk but they got rid of it :<

actually what i've been doing lately is watching old footage of the BACKSTREET BOYS on the internet :lol:

• Members

I don't have time to watch much TV, but I really Loved The Sopranos on HBO as well as 6 Feet Under and John From Ciny. I am going to have to get Showtime for Weeds, Tudors and Inside the NFL(which is moving from HBO this year and I love me some football)! A friend of mine is supposed to send me all the Weeds shows that have aired already. He said I will love the show and you all have me wanting to watch The Tudors now! Thanks Mikayla for that thread!! I may have to make a call to the cable company in the next few days!

My biggest ones on regular TV is Lost, Reaper and Gene Simmons Family Jewels! Of course, I watch anything on the NFL Network!! I play fantasy football and have season tickets to the Titans, so I keep up with all things football!

Not a guilty pleasure, but we watch Simpsons, Family Guy and King of the Hill all the time!!! Simpsons and Family Guy pretty much every night before going to sleep! Plus, The Simpsons are one of our families institutions as we have watched it since it was a skit on Tracy Ullman before our son was born!

Damn, now that I read this, it sounds like I watch a lot of TV, but I really don't! Really, I promise!!haha

Peace,

Mark

• Members
OK, so I know my hubby has been gone too much on business when I start to watch Showtime shows on a regular basis. Sure, I had my Tudors, but that is over until 2009 (fuckers!) so now I am into this show Weeds - which is hilarious and Secret Diary of a Call Girl - which is cheesy, but entertaining!

Anyone else have guilty pleasure shows they watch just because they can????

My Hubby away a lot too, I watch the tudors, just started getting into weeds and have been watching greys anatomy. I'm checking out a few new previews, and I also read a lot.