Official Community Forums Home

Female Dryness

I have a question about when me and my mate have sex. After I orgasm and before I orgasm I am very dry. Or if I do get wet it is very little. just would like to know what to do. Even the petting and oral sex and foreplay does not work. If I use the KY jelly will my mate like to perform oral sex while I'm wearing it . please help me

• 1 month later...
  • Members
I have a question about when me and my mate have sex. After I orgasm and before I orgasm I am very dry. Or if I do get wet it is very little. just would like to know what to do. Even the petting and oral sex and foreplay does not work. If I use the KY jelly will my mate like to perform oral sex while I'm wearing it . please help me

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Keesha, Try using flavored oils. They come in all different flavores like chocolate, pina colada, strawberry. There great to give you that extra lub. that your needing, and your mate will love the different flavors too. You and your mate can put it on each other, use it as part as your fore play. Also you can try heating oils, if your mate blows on it, it will drive you crazy, you can also use it on your mate.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hello Keesha, I am having experience of dealing with such cases. Unfortunately, in your case it can be some kind of infection and b'cos of that u meet with dryness. Contact your doctor and get treated. This can be the only best way. And let me know the truth. .... Bye from Arun

• 2 weeks later...