Official Community Forums Home

For The Inner Dom

Mikayla1

• Members

Hello All! This is a new section of the forum - for all you posters who have questions about Bondage (light or hard); fetishes, DOM/sub; or anything that you think is a little "kinky" - please post it here! I welcome any subjects - within reason - and as always I will try to get an answer to your questions, even if I don't know the answer right off the top of my head!

Happy posting!

Mikayla :ph34r:

• Members

*giggle* I'm sure I'll come up with something!! I just recently reconnected with an old guy friend from High School. Back then, he swore he'd get me a straitjacket "for kicks." Well, he REMEMBERED that so I asked whne was I going to get it? He said when my hubby would let him come and "try it out" with me.....*blush* Some of you remember from a past posting, I still have that fantasy!! :lol:

like hubby's gonna let that happen.....NOT :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

hey,

i last posted about bondage that my b/f wasnt willing to try it, but i've done some convincing and now he says he'll at least consider it....

my question is, for as skiddish as he seems to be, how far should i take it if i can get him to try it in the near future?

i REALLY dont wanna scare him off from it or me, ya know?

• Members
hey,

i last posted about bondage that my b/f wasnt willing to try it, but i've done some convincing and now he says he'll at least consider it....

my question is, for as skiddish as he seems to be, how far should i take it if i can get him to try it in the near future?

i REALLY dont wanna scare him off from it or me, ya know?

Bondage is a touchy, touchy subject! Just getting your man to say he will try it is a tremendous step in the right direction! I would suggest starting really slow with something that will totally turn him on - like a blindfold and maybe his hands tied up around his head to the bed - then give him a killer blowjob! This is just kinky enough to be fun - but not going to hurt him or make him too nervous. His legs will be free so he will be not too vulnerable. Then, you can move from there - perhaps suggest he tie you next!

It is all up to your personal comfort level!

Good going and have fun - safely!

Mikayla

• 2 months later...

Hello, all! Mikayla, thanks for starting this topic. I'm a 42-year-old dominant female new to the lifestyle, and I'd love to share some of the great experiences I'm having, ask questions, and just 'talk' with like-minded people.

My interests fall into dominance/submission, bondage and control. I hit the jackpot out of the gate and met a great guy through an online bondage website (we went slowly and carefully and followed all of the safety rules, by the way). The man I met started out as a submissive, spent 20 years as a dominant, then decided he wanted to find a woman to get back to his submissive side -- lucky me! I've always been interested in BDSM, read about it, fantasized about it and had never done it, except for self-exploration. I guess the best part is that I didn't need to convince a man to try being submissive. We both knew what we wanted sexually going into this, and the committed relationship is icing on the cake. His experience has helped, too, and I'm learning a lot from him. Not the way some people would approach exploring BDSM, I know, but it's worked in this case.

I have some toys; he has many toys; and the rest is just creativity, talking, finding out what we both like, and doing it safely. I have to say, I thought my sex drive was dead and gone after a 15 year relationship and divorce. Boy was I wrong! Finally exploring my sexuality and doing all (well, not yet!) of the things I've wanted to do has made me hotter than ever, and I don't hear my man complaining, either. We are totally compatible in that he likes total bondage, sensory deprivation, tight control and oral sex (giving, which is nice for me). Neither one of us is much into real pain except for sensual stimulation, which I haven't tried much of yet. The possibilites are just endless.

Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself and I look forward to coming back here soon. Have a great day, everyone!

Jody

• Members

Welcome Madison!

IT sounds like you and your partner really have a good relationship, that is trusting and open. People always misunderstand the bondage community and think that people who practice it don't love each other - but they do. I am sure there are exceptions to the rule, and I am sure some people do it for the "pain" instead of the pleasure - or many get of with pain - but many, many more just enjoy the slight risks of sensory deprivation, imobilization, and power/control release games that go along with it.

I am glad you are here on the board, perhaps you can share some of your experiences, or feel free to ask questions or post topics related to anything you have an interest in.

Again, welcome to TooTImid!

Mikayla :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
Hello All! This is a new section of the forum - for all you posters who have questions about Bondage (light or hard); fetishes, DOM/sub; or anything that you think is a little "kinky" - please post it here! I welcome any subjects - within reason - and as always I will try to get an answer to your questions, even if I don't know the answer right off the top of my head!

Happy posting!

Mikayla :ph34r:

I'm a little new at this, but what I want to know is....How to maintain the dialogue when being Ms. Dom?

How do u know when u have gone to far? Some men will say stop and break out of character, but do they really want u to stop?

• Members
I'm a little new at this, but what I want to know is....How to maintain the dialogue when being Ms. Dom?

How do u know when u have gone to far? Some men will say stop and break out of character, but do they really want u to stop?

THe best way to make sure you haven't gone to far, or to make sure your partner is still comfortable is to have a "safe" word. This word should be something that you would never say otherwise, like "lightbulb." If your partner says this, that is your cue to break character, take a time-out and see what he or she needs. Otherwise, staying in character when things get tough is part of the game of BDSM.

Maintaining dialogue is one of the hardest things to do. What, exactly, do you want to know how to do? I would say there is no limit as long as you and your partner are comfortable...and in BDSM getting a little uncomfortable is part of it.

Let me know what you want to know, specifically,

Mikayla