Official Community Forums Home

Ache Of The Sea

lulu08

“Christa! Christa, love! Look here!”

My quiet reverie all of a sudden shattered with his exuberant bellow. He stood at his place at the wheel with an arm outstretched towards the side of the boat. I made my way over to the side and searched the sea for what he might be pointing at.

There, not five metres from where I leaned over were what appeared to be three or four dolphins, gliding and leaping alongside, keeping pace with our speed. The sight was mesmerizing. Sleek, shiny bodies alternating jumps and skimming effortlessly, along the calm surface of the water; their smooth, glistening forms clearly visible beneath the surface, before, in pairs they would launch in high arcs into the air.

I listened to the motor’s hum slow to silence, the boat slowly bobbing to a near stop as Nathan joined me to watch our playful companions from the side of the boat. He had a bucket of shrimp and small fish. He began tossing bits off into the waiting sea and within moments the dolphins were breezing by at almost an arms length to snap it up.

“Would you care for a swim?” I looked at Nathan and then back to the group of happily swimming and feeding dolphins.

“Now? With… you mean, while they’re…” I wasn’t sure what he meant. These were wild creatures, after all. And they were eating!

“Won’t they bite me?” I stammered. I had seen it done, people swimming with the dolphins, but only in the most controlled of environments.

“They won’t bother with you, Christa. They might be a tad curious, but they likely won’t come too near.”

“Likely?” I asked incredulously as I walked away, yanking my chemise over my head.

Nathan walked jauntily after me to guide me to the ladder at the back of the boat. I tentatively made my way down each rung, my uncertain gaze holding Nathan’s. I knew he was quite entertained. Despite my trepidation at entering the water with feeding wild sea life, the temperature of the water beckoned and I dove backwards into the warm sea.

Making my way to the side of the boat where Nathan resumed occupying the dolphins, I swam slowly, cautiously, just beyond the fray. Nathan ceased in his delivery of the meal and within moments all attention was turned in my direction.

“Christa,” Nathan called quietly as he fumbled for something on deck, “use these.” He tossed me a mask. “And just relax- stay calm. There’s no worries, love.”

Treading water, I put on the mask, while the dolphins glided in long streams, on either side of me, keeping a safe distance. Feeling a little more comfortable I dove beneath the surface, swimming deep alongside, but safely apart from my companions.

I was immediately enamoured. Their movements so smooth and perfect, gliding effortlessly. I watched, awed by their grace and beauty. For several moments we swam in intertwining patterns, never coming close enough to touch, but with an unmistakeable manner of mutual playfulness and curiosity.

Before long, they began to widen the distance between us, until they were no longer visible. I’d swum some distance, in a feeble attempt to stay with them, but once they had determined they were off, the sheer graceful speed of them was truly amazing, and I was left easily behind. Elated, and somewhat disappointed in their hasty departure I swam back to the ladder and hoisted myself into the back of the boat, grinning like a child on Christmas, as Nathan welcomed me with a towel.

Words failing me, a permanent smile etched into my face, I made my way back to my place at the bow of the boat. Huddled in the towel, I leaned upon the side and gazed back out to the sea where I had just spent the past many glorious moments. The charming animals were long gone, no trace of them, save for the profound impact they had made on my heart and mind. It had been an opportunity of a lifetime and for a brief moment I thought of my children and how they would have been entirely over the moon with such an experience.

“They’re amazing beasts, aren’t they?” The smooth, deep voice tore me back to the present.

“Oh, God, Nathan! Thank you so much for that!”

He wrapped an arm around me and squeezed me to him kissing the side of my wet head. I was all of a sudden overwhelmed with emotion and I turned my head away, not wanting him to see my eyes welling with tears.

Sensing the depth of my feeling, “You know, I cried like a baby the first time I swam with them.”

Turning back, I looked up at him, my eyes clouded with tears.

He squeezed me again, hard. Chuckling quietly, “Yeah… I was twelve.”

I laughed and the tears now streamed, as I smacked him hard in the abdomen. He sucked in his hard stomach in amused, mock fear.

“How ’bout I go make us a drink.”

As Nathan went to step away, I released the towel from around my shoulders and attempted to snap his rear end.

“How ’bout you do that!” Sensing my playful aggression, he nimbly dodged my flying towel, smiling broadly, “Nice try, love. There’ll be time enough for the rough stuff later!”

Embracing the sun on my still damp body, I resumed my searching over the side of the boat as I mindlessly towel dried my hair. Settling from the excitement of my swim, I stared down into the clear waters below and wondered what other exotic and amazing creatures dwelled there.

As I meditated upon the gentle roll of the clear water beneath me, I felt his presence behind me. I didn’t turn and pretended to continue my contemplation as I felt his warm energy behind me. Intensifying. A familiar heat filled my insides. I could feel him move towards me, his long, hard legs against the backs of my own. His pelvis, growing harder, against my backside.

“Your drink, m’love.” He murmured as he lowered his body against my back to set the glass on the bench next to me.

His other hand made it’s way around my waist to press against the firm flesh of my bare stomach. His shirt was off and I could feel the skin of warm, bare torso against the length of my back. There was the soft pressure of his lips against my shoulder. Cool, having just sipped from his cold beverage.

My spine rang with anticipation as every nerve ending all of a sudden came to life.

I could feel him pause, as he slipped out of his shorts. I was thrilled with the thought of him standing tan, hard and naked, not to mention, fully erect, behind me. Still leaning, I relaxed into my arms supporting me on the side of the boat; the weight of his torso bore against my own. I curved my spine into his chest and stomach, wanting to feel the length of him.

He slid a hand under my bikini top, releasing a breast from its confines. My nipples had already begun their firm, instinctive response the moment Nathan had squared up behind me. Squeezing, he held my breast’s small, full weight in his large hand, twisting slightly the nipple between his thumb and forefinger. I closed me eyes, the view beneath me no longer of much interest. I gripped the rail, my knuckles whitening.

Giving in to instinct, my back arched as though with a mind of it’s own, urging my tailbone upwards. Through the thin material of my bikini bottoms, I could feel his hot, extended length moving against me. While one hand removed my top and ran it’s way now roughly over both breasts, kneading, massaging, stopping randomly to manipulate a nipple, his other traced its way further down my stomach and inside the flimsy front of my bottoms. To his audible pleasure, he found me damp and swollen, eager to his touch. He continued to move his mouth over my back and shoulders, while his fingers made their way into my soft, moist folds. There was nothing slow or deliberate. There was an urgency to his touch that was also evident in the intensifying motion of his hard, smooth penis against my bottom.

One of his fingers delved into the deep, wet of my flesh, penetrating. One smooth, rapid movement that inspired a sharp moan on my part and I widened my stance, arching my behind upwards as though asking for more. He accommodated and the palm of his hand placed perfect pressure on my swollen, sensitive sex as he continued to penetrate me rhythmically with various fingers. He broke only briefly to slide my bottoms down completely, no longer wanting to compete with the impeding fabric. I stepped out of them easily. I could now feel the bare, hard length of him against my soft, bare flesh. His torso was hard and warm, damp against the breadth of my back. I lowered one of my hands from its grip on the rail and covered his as it moved blissfully between my legs. Slowly, I began to direct his pressure, moving with him, taking back a little control. He was obvious in his enjoyment of my participation and his hard cock against me moved with increasing fervour. I moved against him, sensuously matching the rhythm of his hand and his pelvis.

Together, we moved in perfect synchronized rhythm, and I surprised myself to find, with this delightful manual manipulation to be near climax. I could not contain a long moan. The hard of his forehead dug into the muscles of my upper back. Without any warning, he slid his hand from between my legs and with only a slight hesitation, grabbed my hips forcefully and plunged hard, long and deep within me.

I gasped sharply with surprise and intense pleasure at his glorious invasion. It was delicious agony, my back arching instinctively, extending my bottom and crotch upwards as much as physically possible to give him deepest access.

My hand remained, continuing to gently stroke, and welcomed eagerly his own back to play with my swollen clit. He gently squeezed and fondled the damp, pink flesh, while he allowed my hand to wander to where we joined, feeling the sensual, undulating movement, stroking and massaging his tight scrotum. I could feel a long groan into my shoulder blade.

Our bodies in unison, his long, swollen cock filling me ever deeply on each vigorous thrust, and our hands together, assisted in taking us to the height of frenzied passion. With increasing urgency we lost ourselves in the touch and feel of the other. I delighted in the thick, damp stem of his cock, moving enthusiastically in and out of me. I was about to come and I embraced leisurely the blissful ache and warmth that was spreading it’s way through my inner thighs, groin and individual parts as we fervently touched and explored. My breath was reduced to panting, and there came a delicious long explosion of tingly heat extending from my thighs to deep within my stomach. Everything quaked. I let out an animal moan.

Within an instant he joined me, his movements large and powerful. I heard a long, seemingly agonized groan and with the entire width of his strong hands, he gripped my hips hard against his own. He shook violently atop me before releasing his exhausted torso down upon my own. Again, I supported our mutual weight upon the railing. Nathan remained deeply enveloped within my damp warmth as his hands went to my breasts, cupping softly. His breath ragged into my back.

Lulu Reads welcomes you! Read on....