Official Community Forums Home

Deployments And Sex

• Members

I know that there has to be some military members in here... I was wondering if any one else thought that when significant other came home from deployment that that is the most mind blowing all time best sex ever! My husband comes home in two months and the anticipation (sp) is already killing me!!!!1 :kiss: What are yall's stories of the best sex situations ever!

• Members

I know of at least a couple people here. Hot4hubby and Coco_luvr I think his handle is.

He just came home and they are setting the bedroom on fire ^_^ We are anxiously awaiting the details too!

• Members

Army wife may be another good source and if I'm not mistaken Kentucky Joe is also one of our deployed members.

• Members

I am sure the sex is hot when they come home. Although I am unable to give first hand experiance, I can say that when my (X husband) was gone to work for about 6months out of state when he came home our bedroom rocked like crazy. I am sure after a long deployment that it would be amazing also.