Official Community Forums Home

Just A Word Of Encouragement

• Members

The topic of struggling to find time for intimacy when you have young kids has come up from time to time in the forums. Lots of good suggestions and advice has been given on this subject. I just want to encourage you to hang in there. Both my kids are teenagers now and I can't count the number of times lately that we have found ourselves alone for for a few hours. We even had 24 hours at the lake together a couple of days ago and we made great use of it ;) ! Like everyone says, they do grow up fast. There are lots of fun times ahead to look forward to as a couple!

• Members

I know, it get harder before it gets easier....... I have 2 college kids and a high schooler. someone is always home so it seems, or having friends over. Finding time can be challenging. Sometime sneaky sex (when everyone is around and you have to sneak off somewhere for a while) is fun.

• Members

Yes alone time is getting harder to come by the older the kids get. Part of the problem I have is my wife does not like to change it up a bit and sneak a quicky in the middle of the day. It

is even getting harder at night, kids on summer break and want to stay up all night. Wish the

wife would spice it up a bit. :( She will only do it at night in the dark.

• Members

We get creative, and our son is pretty good, he loves watching tv. If we have free day time we utilize it.

I like the lights on, I can see what I'm eating :D

• Members
We get creative, and our son is pretty good, he loves watching tv. If we have free day time we utilize it.

I like the lights on, I can see what I'm eating :D

I agree I love to see what I am eating

• Members
Yes alone time is getting harder to come by the older the kids get. Part of the problem I have is my wife does not like to change it up a bit and sneak a quicky in the middle of the day. It

is even getting harder at night, kids on summer break and want to stay up all night. Wish the

wife would spice it up a bit. :( She will only do it at night in the dark.

How about in a dark closet? Also, they sell battery operated candles at bed bath and beyond. When the lights are off the candle will give off a little light that your wife may like and find sexy. I don't remember how much it is, but its probably under 10.00

• Members

spanky,eveyone looks great by candle light, your wife may be a bit self conscious about her body