Official Community Forums Home
Special offer: pick a free adult sex toy

Computer Accessory Clit Stimulator

Tyger

free-computer-acc-offer2.jpg

Similar to the Computer Arouser, this one is also a bit different. Here are the differences:

The Computer Accessory Clit Stimulator (This item):

*Has only ONE hard bullet with the finger holder that plugs into the purple contoller.

*Has a cone like sleeve with 3 ridges, making it look kind of like a mini shaped Christmas tree that slides over the bullet. The sleeve is like a hard rubber material.

*The controller and the finger vibe are a lilac color.

*The controller is a bit smaller than the other one, more bulbous, and has a slide switch that has 3 settings: Lo, High, & Off.

*This one costs a bit less than the other one. Right now (7-28-08), it's a freebie!

Computer Powered AROUSER (different than this reviewed item):

*Has 2 HARD stimulators, one is similar to the top of a Pocket Rocket, which has a finger holder. The other is a bullet. Each plugs in to the controller (one at a time).

*The controller & the finger vibe are blue. The bullet is sliver.

*The controller is flat, with 2 push-button to make the vibe speeds change from Lo to High.

Similarities are:

Both have the USB cords that plug into the computer that powers them, have indicator lights, have the same sized plug-in (so if you have both, you can use the same controller), they both have comfortable gripping adjustable clips on the finger vibes, both are powerful, & quiet. And, yes, the sleeve fits on the silver bullet, but it’s a tight fit. Both can also be plugged into many of the regular battery remotes from other toys, so if you want to use one away from the computer, you can do so! You both plug them into your USB port to power them.

I LOVED the little sleeve of this Clit Stimulator! It’s pointed, so you can get a lot more direct stimulation. Plus, I loved the color (since I LOVE purple!). The finger bullet is a little shorter, but, with the finger “ring” on it, it’s easier to hold on to as well. This item is a must-have! Especially for those women on the go, that take their laptops with them for work, personal, or school. Just tuck it into your laptop case, and you can be on the go, and prepared for those moments where you just want to get off, and not worry about pesky small batteries to bother with!

I give this item 3 1/2 out of 4 Tyger Paws!