Official Community Forums Home

For Mikayla

nosleepnmesa

• Members

So I was talking with a guy friend the other day, and he wants to try the whole BDSM. I told him to come here and read the articles here. The beginners bondage, role playing etc... During his search of course he asked me a few questions, along with asking if there was a advanced bondage article. I searched and didn't see one.

So Mikayla you know I luv ya and all your wonderful advice, you write absolutely fabulous, so here is just some thoughts for some new articles.

Advanced bondage

How to be a Dom, since he was asking alot of questions on that, I tried my best to explain it all, so then I thought to myself wow I know Mikayla can more then likely write a very informative, educational article.

If these have been written already I am sorry, I just didn't see them and we can blame the blonde in me, or hell just blame Tyger with her BIRDHOUSE comment to me. LMAO

Thanks Mikayla!!!!

• Members

Hi Kat,

I actually wrote an advanced bondage article - and it hasn't posted yet. I will post it in the Article Section - just for YOU! Cause you know I love ya too!

Muah....

HEY!!! How is this MY fault!!!? LOL