Official Community Forums Home

Lucid Dream

• Members

I ordered the lucid dream no. 14 for myself for my birthday and I got it yesterday I was so excited I put batteries in it and can't figure out how to turn it on lol I feel like such a dork. Is there a trick to it or did I get a broken one?? I tried putting the batteries in the other way and everything. There was no instructions and I'm helpless. Anyone know??

• Members
I ordered the lucid dream no. 14 for myself for my birthday and I got it yesterday I was so excited I put batteries in it and can't figure out how to turn it on lol I feel like such a dork. Is there a trick to it or did I get a broken one?? I tried putting the batteries in the other way and everything. There was no instructions and I'm helpless. Anyone know??

I'm not sure what Lucid dream I have (it's clear pink) For mine it doesn't seem to matter which way teh batteries go in as long as one is postive and the other negative then twist the base firmly on (really tight) and then spin the very end of the base, it's kinda like a dial. I hope that helps, sometimes i wish they came with instructions.

• Members

There are many reviews on the Lucid Dream 14 here that will answer your question.

Basically it's a turn dial vibe.

If after this you still can't get it working you can call Meg at the Tootimid toll free number and someone will help you.

Hth

Lucid Dream 14 Reviews

• Members
Okay suzy you hit it! I had them both in the same direction! It works yay! Now I can't wait to find time to use it! Woo hoo!

LOL I had trouble too I put the batteries in every which way. It seems too that you have to turn it on all the way up to get it to start, then turn it down or whatever. Hope you like it! Let us know!

• Members
LOL I had trouble too I put the batteries in every which way. It seems too that you have to turn it on all the way up to get it to start, then turn it down or whatever. Hope you like it! Let us know!

hey bunny! I'm glad i could help, my lucid dream is my favorite toy so i hope you enjoy yours!