Jump to content
Official Community Forums Home

Toy Question

Recommended Posts

  • Members
What is the name of the toy that I can out on my clit and husbby can use the remote to control what it does?

There are 2 that I can think of off hand - the remote Butterfly and the remote Silicone Arouser. Both of these toys will allow your hubby to operate the toy from about 12 feet away. He can contol the toy - and hence, your pleasure. Here is the link for the page that both of these toys are on - they are near the bottom of the page.

I personally have heard good things about the Butterfly - but have not heard anything about the other product. I will let you know if I try either - if you buy one, please let us know how you enjoy them!


Have fun!

Mikayla :lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use & Privacy Policy