Official Community Forums Home

Ok Back

whitefang2002

• Members

I think I only told some people in chat last week that I was goign camping for the weekend. Couldn't remember if I made a post about it...so here it is. lol. I went camping and i'm back to this addicting site......

Which by the way I got my movie right before I left for camping so I couldn't "test" it out. lol. Anyways.........I had fun camping. Looks like I missed some things. might take me some time to catch back up.......

• Members

It's always nice to get away from the world even if it's only a day or two!

• Members
I think I only told some people in chat last week that I was goign camping for the weekend. Couldn't remember if I made a post about it...so here it is. lol. I went camping and i'm back to this addicting site......

Which by the way I got my movie right before I left for camping so I couldn't "test" it out. lol. Anyways.........I had fun camping. Looks like I missed some things. might take me some time to catch back up.......

So now it's time to tell us how the movie was :D

• Members

Suzy: yeah i have talked to my doctor about lyrica...apparently its not all that its cracked up to be. Yeah it is for fibromyalgia.

VB: the movie was kind of a disappointment. I'll post a review after i watch it a couple times.

IHA: things are going better. better then i thought they would! thanks for asking :)