Official Community Forums Home

Taylor's Double G Pleasure

mailahn97

• Members

NO1828main.jpg

Taylor's Double G Pleasure

This is great to use for various scenarios. I received this and removed it from the packaging. I washed it up with anti bacterial soap and then tried it on. With this particular one you can use water-based or silicone-based lube. I wasn't overly impressed with how it was made. The harness part is made similar to bikini underwear in stretchy plastic form. The two dildos are made of what seems like a soft rubber but are rather flexible. One measures 6.5 inches in length and 1.5 inches in diameter. The second one measures 5.5 inches in length and 1.25 in diameter. They are molded into the harness but I don't feel they can withstand a lot of vigorous play. They are not held in by too much around the base of the dildo. They are not removable in any way.

In putting it on unfortunately I am not a petite size. I am of the bigger variety. It did not fit very well. It was very snug to the point that it was not too enjoyable. It filled me quite well. It is just a basic black dildo curved to hit your g-spot. Due to this I was unable to perform it on a partner like I would have wanted. I will say it is curved perfectly to rub on your g-spot and the diameter is perfect as well.

In my opinion I would not recommend this if you are not of somewhat average size as it will be uncomfortable and also once you get sweaty it will make if a little more work to remove the harness from you.

Hmmm, this one is on my wish list. Thanks for the review, guess I need to think about this one a bit, huh?