Official Community Forums Home

Too Many Short Cut........ Confuse

deckyleong

• Members

BBW = Big Beautiful Woman

JO = Jacking off

LTR = Long Term Relationship

not sure on 420....maybe 42D?? like bra size??

any others you want to know??

• Members

420 is slang for "time to light up" as in, "light up a joint" it is used mainly with high schoolers or drug users. May I ask, where are you seeing all these terms? There are so many nowadays. The DOM/sub community has a whole bunch as well, you could very well think you slipped into the twilight zone if you wandered into one of those rooms!

Got any more???

Mikayla

P.S. good job CL - I guess I am not the only one "down with the lingo" :rolleyes:

• Members
420 is slang for "time to light up" as in, "light up a joint" it is used mainly with high schoolers or drug users. May I ask, where are you seeing all these terms? There are so many nowadays. The DOM/sub community has a whole bunch as well, you could very well think you slipped into the twilight zone if you wandered into one of those rooms!

Got any more???

Mikayla

P.S. good job CL - I guess I am not the only one "down with the lingo" :rolleyes:

I did a "stint" as a adult text operator. Yeah, me of all people. So I had to learn them as part of the job.