Official Community Forums Home

Sexual Positions

• Members

Absolutely...I can recommend a few actually. I got mine on Amazon.com, so you might want to look there.

"The Best Sex You'll Ever Have: 101 Exciting Positions for Ecstatic Sexual Fulfilment"

"The Little Bit Naughty Book of Sex Positions" - I love this one!

"Daily Sex: 365 Sexual Positions and Activities for a Year of Great Sex" - This one is GREAT too!

"Advanced Sex: 101 Positions and Techniques For the Sexually Adventurous" - also good.

"The Best Sex You'll Ever Have: 101 Exciting Positions for Ecstatic Sexual Fulfilment"

"The Best Sex Positions Ever!"

Now, if you are interested in Tantra or Kama Sutra, there are another whole realm of books that will take you there. Some of these books have some Kama Sutra and Tantra - but a lot of Tanta is advanced so basic books don't have some of the positions! LEt me know, I could give you some ideas!

Happy Shopping!

Mikayla

• Members
I think you will find that it is not the positions that are important- you will find that you will tend to use only about a dozen or so B) , because they are comfortable for both of you- but trying them all is a lot of fun, and is the basis for a lot of laughing during sex :D . Learning to have FUN IS IMPORTANT- more important than the positions. It also takes time to try a few positions each night, to pause and turn the page to find out what the next position is, and then to figure out how both of you have to move to get into it! :unsure: That helps men gain some control over their climaxes, and erections, so that they stop worrying about climaxing "too soon". :( Instead, men begin to realize that there is no time limit to making love, and their first climax is no more significant that a woman's first climax- there are more to come( pardon the pun.) :o:blink: If you climax :) , and both of you are not satisfied, or better said, " Satiated" ;) , you can move to other positions, and use manual and oral techniques and positions to regain that erection so you can continue with the lessons! :rolleyes::lol::P:D

Ahhh, Howard and I get to disagree yet again! While it is true that it is not totally important to have a billion sexual positions under your belt - trying new ones is GREAT! Some sexual positions are sooooooo much better than others...so in that respect, yes they are important - they can be VERY important actually. G-Spot positions are a MUST know for any woman!

Howard is right, you should always have fun while having sex - if you attack the pages of the book like a student getting graded on your performance, than surely it will not work out. I wholeheartedly believe that having a multitude of positions to choose from, and knowing which ones work and which ones don't is a wonderful way to spice up your love life! I salute you for wanting to take the educational approach to it. I read A LOT of books on sex, positions, Tantra, Kama Sutra - and believe you me - positions are important! Not everyone can do every position right away - but it sure as hell is fun to try!

Mikayla

• Members

Oh Howard...you crack me up! I do not know what kind of sex life you have "falling out of bed" and such, but my hubby and I - in fact, my past lovers and I - rarely "fell out of bed!" Granted, there were a few times we were fucking so hard we fell off the bed for that reason, but not normally because we were doing something "wrong!"

I think it is funny that you are almost setting this poster up to fail! Who says she won't buy the book, see some positions she likes and become an instant expert? I think you have to look at things from a "younger generational" point of view sometimes. Oh, I give you your credit for knowing A LOT about sex - and YES, we do agree more than disagree - however, in my generation, reading, researching, online research and the like leads to being informed about things. I believe this poster may just want to widen her repertoire of sexual positions by reading up on them!

I personally have about 5-8 books on sex, sexual positions and about 5 books on Kama Sutra, Yoga and Tantra - I read them, I followed them, I practiced them. I never "fell out of bed" trying a position - not once. Did they all go PERFECTLY...no. I did once pull my hamstring! My point.....let her read her books....not over the side of the bed as a last resort! Oh sure, you tell her to "try all the positions" etc, but I believe it is only half-heartedly that you do so.

Sometimes it seems like we are the TooTimid married couple - barking at each other back and forth on this site trying to make our point! Or, is it just the eternal battle between two lawyers - well a lawyer and a lawyer-to-be? Whatever it is - I do agree with one thing you have said, I do not know what would happen if we ever met - but I know the people sitting around us would be hearing an awfully interesting conversation!

Mikayla B)

• Members

Ok, so you fell out of bed once.....and out of a car once....where ELSE have you fallen out of? Perhaps we have discovered the secret behind your back problems!!!!

Mikayla :blink:

• Members

:lol: You two CRACK ME UP!!! I fell out of bed once...actually, more like "slid" out because the wheel on one corner of the bed bent and broke off. We ended up on the floor and just kept going. I did get some lil carpet burns on the butt cheeks and knees from it....lol.

I have a book somewhere that helped me a lot, "ESO, Extended Sexual Orgasm" written by Alan and Donna Brauer. Its not a "sexual position" book per se, but there are some really good techniques in there for extending your pleasure time!!

I also have the Best Sexual positions ever...in pocket size :D

• Members

i agree you two crack me up as well....but where would we be without the two of you....seems like the only time we can get a female and male point of view is if you two post....now i know others do but not as much.....we look forward to our "married couple of tootimid" answers or guess i should say i do......keep up what you guys are doing cause you do it well and im sure you have helpled alot of people here......Mikayla you want to be a lawyer? i would say sex therepy seems more your field if you dont mind my point of view.....from what i know of you here seems like you would be great in that line of work....you have experience and are well read on the topic of sex and all that it includes and im sure even though you arnet a "know it all" you would research and find the answer if you didnt know it......and it would be a good one im sure.....i may have asked you or you may have said but if you dont mind me asking what line of work are you in? if you care not t0 answer i understand.....

we need more people to open up and be like Mikayla and Howard here......if you two were to ever get together i would see it as a agree to disagree realtionship on some topics....and im sure the sex would be wild cause you two seem to be on the same page in that dept....

• Members

Well, to answer your questions, I am a law student - so at the moment I do want to be a lawyer - although I have a Master's degree in English and I enjoy writing profusely - so sometimes my passion for that takes over! I also do love to help people and research answers - which is both from the legal experience and the research from doing my Thesis. . . you just get into the mode of "knowing it all!"

Currently, I work at a law firm, freelance some other stuff, help out here and write my little book. I am also a Mommy, so I am pretty busy! Oh, and I forgot, Sex Goddess for my hubby! :D

So unfortunately, Howard will have to find another woman to have wild sex with - sorry Howard! ;)

Thanks for the compliments, I am glad to hear we help people!

Mikayla :unsure: