Official Community Forums Home

A Delight Full Surprise

fullfilledwife

• Members

Sue and I had finished packing the last few items we had left in order to leave for our vacation. A horn honked and I knew it was the postman. I said I’ll get it and left with a bit of excitement. In I came with a box Sue recognized, because she had ordered from the on-line toy store before and it came in the same packaging. She began to inquire what was in it. I told her to never mind she’d find out later. ;)

I went into the room locked the door and got into the package to see the goodies I ordered. A blind fold, soft straps with cuffs, warming body oil, and a vibrator called “Big Boy”. They weren’t kidding. I figured it shouldn’t be that heavy. Boy was I wrong, and totally in shock when I saw the size of this vibe. It hard a 2 in. diameter and vibrated too. I had gone on-line and done some research looking for a new toy to please her in a way she may have not experienced. I went through several reviews of different toys and this one got my attention. And it got the best reviews from women and I was gonna use it on her. The women responded with saying when they used it had a full feeling and the vibrations caused a wonderful sensation like no other. Their orgasms were strong when they used this. I loved making my baby cum with ecstasy and passion. I had a surprise in store for her. I could tell I would need to hide this because of the curious look on her face. I couldn’t wait. Off we went for a fun weekend

As we were driving Sue was in a playful mood and flashed me. It doesn’t happen very often, but when it does, I really enjoy it. As we arrived at the outskirts of a major town, I told her how much I had enjoyed it any time she would let me get a glimpse of her breasts when we are driving. She smiled and said, “Is that right?” I said, “Yeah”. She then unbuttoned her blouse and exposed her beautiful breasts for me to enjoy.

I smiled and gently brushed her breasts and nipples. They are so soft and tender and warm. I enjoyed the view and the thought that she was doing this for me. She smiled back. We both smiled at each other and enjoyed the excitement of the occasion. We were both in an amorous mood. I was no longer tired of driving.

She then unbuttoned her blouse all the way, pulled it totally open unhooking her bra. “Ahhh” she said . She smiled a big smile and winked at me as if to say, “There you go! They are out and staying out!” Now she had me harder than I have ever been, and I was just throbbing.

By the time we got to the hotel I could hardly think straight, but I had something in store that I knew was going to bring her to her knees begging me for more.

We went inside and held each other and kissed very passionately for a while. I was ready to take her now, but tonight was my turn to get the joy of pleasing her. So often she would come up with new ideas in love making and even satisfy me without asking for herself. Now was my turn to make a night to remember.

I’ll be right back, she said, as she took her bag into the bathroom. I know I didn’t have too much time so I moved quickly to get the room ready.

When She came out I could see by the expression on her face that she was delighted with the way I had lighted candles with a soft vanilla scent.

She was wearing a lavender see thru nightie. I could see her breasts and was looking at them with anticipation. I began to fondle and caress her nipples, she arched chest toward me letting me know she was enjoying my touch. I was becoming so hard. “You want me?” she asked. “Oh, yeah baby I do.” She sat on the edge of the dresser propping one leg on a chair and the other on the suit case. Her swollen sweet spot was all exposed me. I helped pull off her nightie and sucked and licked her breast like I had never before. Oh, they are so wonderful to me.

She leaned back on her arms waiting my entry. I grabbed a bottle of our favorite lube and began to rub her clit and put my fingers deep with in her. She closed her eyes and moaned with pleasure. Moaning and pleading were the sound I love to hear from her, that drives me wild. I take off my silky shorts and come deep inside her. I can tell she is loving it, so was I!

I came rather quickly, but I knew I would with all the teasing she had done to me on the way there. I came out of her and knew she hadn’t come yet, I could see the flush in her skin and the hunger in her eyes. I led her to the bed and told her to lie down up against the stacked pillows I had already arranged for her. It was then she saw the sort cuffs with straps attached to the bed. She looked at me with a grin and said “mmm, what are you up to.” “you’ll just have to be patient and wait.” She eagerly got on the bed while I cuffed her hands and legs. Then I placed the blind fold over her eyes. I took out the warming body lotion and began to massage her in a sensual and slow manner. I could see she was feeling really good. I would teasing go by her sweet spot but barely touch it. She would lift her bottom in hopes I would stop there. I spent lots time kneading and playing with her nipples and breasts. She was all mine and she was going no where.

I took “big boy” out from his hiding place and got it handy for me to use when the time was right. She could here me moving, but wasn’t sure what was happening the mystery seemed to heighten her excitement. I took my hand and began to massage her sweet spot. I began slow and gentle strokes around the lips, then the clit. I went into her with my fingers and out again. I took my time repeating this action and saw her responding by slight bucking of her hips. Her breathing was picking up and I knew she was getting ready for my surprise.

I stopped and lubricated the new toy heavily. That’s what all the women interviews said to do and I wanted this to be as pleasurable as possible. I was looking at this still wondering if she could handle something this big. But that also is what all the reviews had said were their first response, but found it to be so pleasurable that they were delightfully surprised and that’s what I wanted for Sue.

I sat on the bed next to her and began touching her again. “Come inside me, honey” she began to plea, “I need you.” I very slowly began to push it inside of her. Then paused as the first part entered. Her face seemed a little surprised and was not quite sure to make of this new feeling. I continued to massage with her clit with my other hand. After a brief time I inserted it a little further. Then paused and inserted a little more. I saw her passion rising as she slightly began to move her hips as if she was wanting more of it inside. I could tell the feeling was making her hotter and crazy with desire. I was happy to oblige so I inserted it a little more. By now it over half way in. I slowly moved it in and out just a little, increasing it’s depth with each stroke. As I heard her breathing get faster and harder, I knew she would cum soon, so now I began to hasten my thrusting a little. Pulling it out a little at first then taking longer deeper and faster thrusts. I could her moan and scream with a huge wave of orgasm. She was wet from more then the lube by now.

I let her relax, just a moment, but not too long because I didn’t want her to calm down. I wasn’t done yet, she hadn’t even gotten to experience the special feature of the vibrations.

I began to move it in and out slightly and slowly. I turned on the vibrations. Low at fist and could see she as wearing a slight smile on her lips, and her hips began bucking against the toy slow at fist, then vigorously. I turned up to the next speed and she was going crazy again her head tossing back and forth, deep moaning coming from her throat. I knew she was gonna explode with another orgasm again and she did! We never made it to the high setting.

I thought her screams would alert the neighbors in the next room. But I didn’t care I was having too much fun pleasing my wife. I was so turned on from watching her pleasure, I knew I had to have her again.

I took off the cuffs and the blind fold. I asked to stand up and please touch her toes she bent over with a smile while doing it. She put her hands on the floor while I came inside her, into her sweet spot. I just couldn’t help myself. I could hear gentle moans come from her as I thrusted deep and hard within. I could feel my sacks slapping against her. It seemed to go on and on. It was awesome to be in her body. I finally exploded. My legs stiffened and I could feel it all the way down my body. She stood up and we kissed and held each other.

She said, “I don’t know what that was, but baby you can surprise me anytime! It made me feel so full!! I could hardly breathe. Thank you! I have never felt like that before. I am so in love with you. You know how to please me beyond reasoning. I am the most blessed woman in the world.