Official Community Forums Home

Why I Haven't Been Around And May Not Much For A While

zakdad

• Members

Hey gang,

I wanted to let all of you know that I have really missed this place. I have come on here for a few minutes at a time to check on what's up, but too busy with work right now to post. I have been swamped with work and really miss coming here and posting/helping! I hope things will slow down a little bit to where I can start doing more posting in the next couple of weeks. I do really miss this place and it is the best place on the net!!! I'll be back as soon as things slow down a bit.

Love and miss you all,

Mark

• Members
:kiss: I am actually cutting back as well... Miss ya!

• Members

we will me you. Yeah I'm waiting to hear back from a job right now...actuallly today. So I might not be able to be on as much if I get the job. Thats ok though. I need the money to buy these awsome toys! :)

• Members

TT is one of those places you can always come back to and jump right back into, no matter how long your away. In life paying the bills does comes first. We'll miss you, but look forward to any post you do, which are usually fun!!!!