Official Community Forums Home

I Need Help

roughman

• Members

well DJ i met my man when i was 18 and he was 22 my parents had no problem with the age diff. actually my mother met him and thought alot of him and wanted me to meet him. Since i was 18 they really couldnt say much. Now i do have to admit that he did buy me alcohol and even got me into a bar or two....if they knew this im sure they would have not liked it or him at all. My parents arent "drinkers" and the underage part is a no no. Lucky for us they never knew about that.

My mother never talked about birth control or sex etc...all i was told if i was younger is dont get prg. or else. Its sad but that was my sexual advice. Now knowing that i wasnt ready to have a baby and also the fact that it would just hurt my parents so much not to mention my future....i took it upon myself to go on the pill. I am hoping that your gf and you are having safe sex You said that she comes and stays with you overnicght or for the wkend is she being honest with her parents? Where do they think she is going? You dont want them to find out she was lying cause then that would seem like a strike against you when you do meet them someday.

Becareful with the underage drinking....and have safe sex...and hopefully she isnt lying to parents....and i think that there should be no problem with the age diff. Good luck with your new relationship and glad to know that you got away from the ex....its for the best.

well DJ i met my man when i was 18 and he was 22 my parents had no problem with the age diff. actually my mother met him and thought alot of him and wanted me to meet him. Since i was 18 they really couldnt say much. Now i do have to admit that he did buy me alcohol and even got me into a bar or two....if they knew this im sure they would have not liked it or him at all. My parents arent "drinkers" and the underage part is a no no. Lucky for us they never knew about that.

My mother never talked about birth control or sex etc...all i was told when ii was younger is dont get prg. or else. Its sad but that was my sexual advice. Now knowing that i wasnt ready to have a baby and also the fact that it would just hurt my parents so much not to mention my future....i took it upon myself to go on the pill. I am hoping that your gf and you are having safe sex You said that she comes and stays with you overnicght or for the wkend is she being honest with her parents? Where do they think she is going? You dont want them to find out she was lying cause then that would seem like a strike against you when you do meet them someday.

Becareful with the underage drinking....and have safe sex...and hopefully she isnt lying to parents....and i think that there should be no problem with the age diff. Good luck with your new relationship and glad to know that you got away from the ex....its for the best.