Official Community Forums Home

I Need Help

roughman

• Members

I have met this very beautiful woman on friday on our first date thing's went farther then I expected they would as far as fore play goes. The problem I'm having is I feel very out of place because I live with my ex and she don't approve of my new girl and I have no place to stay but here with my ex for the time being. My new girl know's the whole story of why I'm living here with my ex and I'm affraid of losing my new girl because of it what should I do? And How should I tell my new girl that I'm read your the next level in our relationship in the situation that I'm in?

• Members

i agree with Howard.....get a new living situation asap....and just be honest with your new girl and there should be no problem......and if for some reason things just dont work out at least it wouldnt be cause of lies.....if its not ment to be its just not ment to be.....if she is a confident women she should be able to handle that your still with your ex and she should be able to trust you......and as said before try to move out asap.....im sure if she knows that youre making it an effort to find another place to live for the time being you living with your ex should be bearable.....since you said she understands why you are living with your ex she should understand as well that you two have to go to her place hotel whereever.....to bad your ex is more like a roommate and let you bring home who you want and really doesnt care.....sounds like your ex may still have some feeling she doesnt want to let go of.....so be careful.....and good luck....hope it all works out for you

• Members

Thank you peep's for your advice. I have been bringing her to my parent's house to stay the night and my parent's really love her as for me she's the only female that I have ever met that's interested in the same thing's that I am I just don't want to lose her. She's coming back down tomarrow to stay the night with me. If you wondering the reason for me living with my ex is because my parent's house burnt back in september and since they didn't have insurance whaich was cancelled the day before we have been rebuilding it with money out of our own pocket's and now it's livable but not done on the inside.

If she is into you, then she should understand the situation, but most women will avoid any stressful situation, especially in a new relationship. Living with your ex, even if she is cool, would qualify as a stressful situation. Find yourself some new digs and start over with the new girl.

Good luck.

Kristine

• Members
Thank you peep's for your advice. I have been bringing her to my parent's house to stay the night and my parent's really love her as for me she's the only female that I have ever met that's interested in the same thing's that I am I just don't want to lose her. She's coming back down tomarrow to stay the night with me. If you wondering the reason for me living with my ex is because my parent's house burnt back in september and since they didn't have insurance whaich was cancelled the day before we have been rebuilding it with money out of our own pocket's and now it's livable but not done on the inside.

first off sorry to hear about your parents home....glad that things are getting back to better.....now since you said that you lived with your ex and didnt see a way out to soon we just had to ask what was making (keeping) you living with her in order to try to help you out with better information. on what to do....glad that you found a way around your living situation.....like they say where there is a will there is a way and from what you have told about your relationship with her so far she seems like she understands why you have to live where you live etc....just keep being honest and all will go well im sure....anytime a ex is in the picture its a tough situation,,,,,and im talking about just having to deal with a ex cause of kids.....in your case living with yours and trying to date thats damn hard.....but i look at your situation this way....at least you have a place to live til your parents house is done,,,,so in due time the living situation problem will pass.....you met this girl at this time in your life for some reason.....cause as you know everything happens for a reason....and it just seems like its all ment to be.....so good luck again keep us posted and hope all goes well for the two for a happy future together.....

• Members

Well I back. I'm still living with my ex and I'm still with my new girlfriend and thing's between me and my new girlfriend are getting more and more intimate and going very well. But I still have to get out of this house my ex is flipping if you know what I mean.

• Members

:rolleyes: Are hotel rooms not an option, at least for the "big night" to make it special? If I was this new girl, I most certainly would not want my first night with my new guy to be in a house, or apartment, with my guy's ex next door! I am sure my moans and groans would make everyone very uncomfortable!

Mikayla :o

• Members

Thanks Roughman! I am married! :D

Maybe something good will come of this relationship and you will be too at some point! Good luck and make it really special - try getting wine or champage, flowers, make it really nice and memorable!

Good Luck and Have FUN!

Mikayla ;)

• Members
great idea Mikayla thank you. If you weren't taken I would merry you in a heart beat.

hmmm if i am not mistaken i thought you were bringing her to your parnets house right,,,,,???? and thanks for making me barf up my lunch......oh please

• Members
hmmm if i am not mistaken i thought you were bringing her to your parnets house right,,,,,???? and thanks for making me barf up my lunch......oh please

What's with the sarcasm Sexykitty?????

I don't think a "first time" experience in a home with PARENTS is really romantic and special - don't you agree???

Mikayla :rolleyes:

• Members

well it all depends no it may not be the best place to have some fun but since he is helping his parents rebuild the house out of pocket since they had no insurance maybe that is the only place he can take her so far.....past posts have suggested going to hotel or to her house anywhere but having to bring her back to where he is living now.....and he has said he has taken her to parents house....so therefore i thought well there must be a reason for that....dont you agree....i mean im sure he is smart enough to think of a hotel if he had the money to do so......its not really about the sex and whee he can go....he has to be honest with his new girl why he is living with the ex (which im sure he has been honest with her up to this point) he has to keep focused on getting out of living with the ex.....not only because of the new girl but now the ex is getting jealous and flipping out....so if this goes on trouble may happen....and the remark wasnt about your answer it was about his......like i said we all offered advice similar to yours.....is our advice mute????

• Members

Perhaps it wasn't that your advice was found to be "mute" but it was in the delivery of that advice. Your option of the hotel was kind of buried in the midst of other things, while my reiteration of that advice was capitalized in my post so that he could see that more clearly! :blink:

I was most sure that your comment was directed at his comment about "marrying me" - and that is why I suggested you were being a bit sarcastic - I personally haven't used a comment like "barfing up my lunch" since about 9th grade! To each his or her own personal style however. If you want your comments to be clearer, try communicating in complete sentences and not breaking a hundred things up into mini-ideas. You ALWAYS have good advice, but sometimes it gets lost amidst the formatting of your post!

I hope you take that advice in a non-offensive manner - it is the professor in me that notices these things! :huh:

Mikayla ;)

• Members

Roughman-

Sounds like you've got too many sticks in the fondu pot, because this all sounds so CHEESY!

First, we all have all encountered situations in our lives that are nearly impossible to explain and even more difficult to understand--which is how I would explain why you are living with your ex. So no need to defend that. The question is...are things over with the ex? The reason I ask is because you mentioned the ex does not like the new girl. Sounds like jealousy to me. And if it's over, why is she jealous.

Second, what is up with the "I-just-met-a-girl-and-foreplay-went-too-far-but-I'm-ready-to-take-it-to-the-next-level" thing? You're penis is leading you in the direction of a very evident DISASTER!

I will give you kudos for being honest with the new girl (ALWAYS a must in my book). If you plan on taking this new relationship to the next "level" you better be checking the yellow pages for moving companies right now.

Much luck-

Jen

• Members
Perhaps it wasn't that your advice was found to be "mute" but it was in the delivery of that advice. Your option of the hotel was kind of buried in the midst of other things, while my reiteration of that advice was capitalized in my post so that he could see that more clearly! :blink:

I was most sure that your comment was directed at his comment about "marrying me" - and that is why I suggested you were being a bit sarcastic - I personally haven't used a comment like "barfing up my lunch" since about 9th grade! To each his or her own personal style however. If you want your comments to be clearer, try communicating in complete sentences and not breaking a hundred things up into mini-ideas. You ALWAYS have good advice, but sometimes it gets lost amidst the formatting of your post!

I hope you take that advice in a non-offensive manner - it is the professor in me that notices these things! :huh:

Mikayla ;)

tell the professor in you thanks for the advice.....what did you say his name was again....ooops there is my 9th grade level again.. I do take offense to your "advice" sorry im not going to law school or have a degree already. Nice comback though.....hitting my with my lack of communication skills

well im off to go practice complete sentences.

• Members
tell the professor in you thanks for the advice.....what did you say his name was again....ooops there is my 9th grade level again.. I do take offense to your "advice" sorry im not going to law school or have a degree already. Nice comback though.....hitting my with my lack of communication skills

well im off to go practice complete sentences.

Actually, your comeback about the professor was very good - well above 9th grade! ;)

Listen, my point simply was this: you felt that your advice fell on deaf ears because he only thanked me and not you, and we had given the same advice, you a few posts earlier. I just wanted to point out that your suggestion of a hotel was buried in the middle of your other thoughts - therefore it was a mixture of Roughman not reading through your post - and you not putting that idea as prominently in the post as I had.

I have always been a believer that people who have things to offer - such as you - would appreciate helpful suggestions on how to deliver their messages in a more concise manner. I was NOT trying to slam your communication skills!

I am sorry you took it as such! As I said, I am an English professor, or I was before I went to law school, so sometimes the urge to suggest some things overtakes me. I am sorry you took offense.

This had nothing to do with degrees or law school or anything else. Don't make it more than it was.

Mikayla :(

• Members

There is no need for anyone on this forum to try and "one up" one another. You are all here to ask questions and post advice. And not everyone's advice is going to be the same. The last thing I want to see is that people are going to get slammed for their"delivery". If there was going to be a grammer/composition requirement to this forum, I can already tell you, most people would have failed.

So I'll pass a note to the other people on my way from study hall to gym.

BFF

Jen ;)

• Members

Actually, your comeback about the professor was very good - well above 9th grade! ;)

Listen, my point simply was this: you felt that your advice fell on deaf ears because he only thanked me and not you, and we had given the same advice, you a few posts earlier. I just wanted to point out that your suggestion of a hotel was buried in the middle of your other thoughts - therefore it was a mixture of Roughman not reading through your post - and you not putting that idea as prominently in the post as I had.

I have always been a believer that people who have things to offer - such as you - would appreciate helpful suggestions on how to deliver their messages in a more concise manner. I was NOT trying to slam your communication skills!

I am sorry you took it as such! As I said, I am an English professor, or I was before I went to law school, so sometimes the urge to suggest some things overtakes me. I am sorry you took offense.

This had nothing to do with degrees or law school or anything else. Don't make it more than it was.

Mikayla :(

Ok i didnt know that you were a English professor....so i can understand how you may tend to offer advice or correct people on that subject.. I mean that in a nice way. I could tell from reading your posts that you are very well spoken and i do lack that it is something i have to work on. I have to tell you that i was waiting for some bitchy remarks and we would be going back and forth but i must say thanks you for the nice reply you really do seem nice as im sure you are,,,,,sorry i got off track and took things out on you in a way., Good luck with law school,,,,,you seem like a person who does her best at everything,,,,and gives 110% Keep up the good advice,

• Members
There is no need for anyone on this forum to try and "one up" one another. You are all here to ask questions and post advice. And not everyone's advice is going to be the same. The last thing I want to see is that people are going to get slammed for their"delivery". If there was going to be a grammer/composition requirement to this forum, I can already tell you, most people would have failed.

So I'll pass a note to the other people on my way from study hall to gym.

BFF

Jen ;)

OK, now this is getting quite ridiculous! Was this post necessary, really???

I wasn't slamming her delivery per se, I wasn't "slamming" her at all - what I was doing was trying to suggest to her - albeit a little "professorish" that she highlight her great ideas so they get noticed more!

As you can see, we have settled it, as I apologized for my delivery of my suggestions. This post was unneccesary at best.

I think many, many people here have wonderful things to offer - and I think it is the variety and the differences in us that makes the forum interesting! If there was a "composition" requirement in my mind, I am sure I would have jumped in way before this.

To be clear, what was ill conveyed with SexyKitty's post was not a grammatical error or a composition error either. I simply wanted to point out to her something that may help her to highlight her ideas. In the future, my suggestions on these matters will be done in PRIVATE where they can not be analyzed and compared by others on this forum.

Or, in the alternative, perhaps my offerings here have reached their ultimate potential.

Mikayla

• Members

Mikayla-

My job on this forum is to moderate what goes on. I've got to play the middle ground on things. You took my response rather personally--although I wasn't naming names.

I've only just returned from my maternity leave and am now back to working the forum. I've noticed a bit of "one uping" all over the forum and I want to bring things back down to an even playing ground...one where everyone can ask questions, give advice and make friends, all without putting each other down. These postings seemed a good place to start.

It's all about having fun.

Jen

• Members

Mikayla-

Hey Mikayla I took your advice I'm living in a hotel but my new girl is still living with her parent's. Me and my new girl have spent a a very nice night out on the town over the weekend and she was so excited to come over. I was going to get some champayne but she's 19 and I'm 22 so instead of champayne we split a half gallon of Jack Daniel's and Pepsi. All of you woman give out great advice but the only reason I talk to Mikayla the way I do because everytime I had run into a problem and post it on here she always has great advice almost as soon as I post a problem or question. No Offense to anyone else you all have great advice and also have about the same advice. Thank you all for being there and helping me when I need it most. Oh and by the way my name is Duane Jr. but please call me Dj that's the name I grew up with. Thank's again.

~DJ~

• Members

Roughman,

I wasn't exactly suggesting that you LIVE in a hotel, but if that works for your budget, and gets you away from the ex, then so be it. I am glad things are working out well for you. I am glad you have found my advice - and the advice of others here - so helpful. I do make an effort to respond to people as quickly as I can when I am on the site - although sometimes "life outside the forum" takes precedence.

Good luck and look for a new place when you can - it will be good for you and good for any relationship that you may have in the future.

Any other questions you want to ask about the new gf???

Mikayla ;)

• Members
Do you think that their would be a problem in my new girls age and mine she's 19 and I'm 22 and I don't think her parent's know about us?

~DJ~

I have a 19 yr old daughter, and a 22 yr old boyfriend wouldn't bother me. Now, when she was 14-15 yrs old, I had my fair share of intimidating 18-20 yr old guys who were trying to hook up with her to get lost. That age difference when a girl is that young was a problem for me! When I was 19yrs old, a 15 yr old girl was not for me. I wanted my age or older. Some of these guys now are real dick perverts wanting a girl that young, and I can't figure it out. Just old school I guess.

Telecom

• Members
Do you think that their would be a problem in my new girls age and mine she's 19 and I'm 22 and I don't think her parent's know about us?

~DJ~

Legally, it is not a problem, she is over 18. I personally don't find 3 years to be a problem, I always dated older guys. IF you are concerned about her P's, then tell them, if you feel like you are going behind their backs.

It is really up to your gf to tell her parents about her new guy, if she doesn't want to, she really has no obligation to do so. Although, it is always better when parents know about a boyfriend.

I wouldn't worry too much about it! You, personally, aren't doing anything wrong. Although, they could fuss about you giving her alcohol, so I would watch that angle!

Mikayla :rolleyes: