Official Community Forums Home

Beginner's Best Friend?

TonboMidori

• Review Team

DJ0400-03main.jpg

First off, I’m not sure why he’s called ‘mini’. I would have called this one medium. Then again, I suppose ‘Mighty Medium Brute’ just doesn’t have the same ring to it. The second thing that I noticed was the smell. A strong grape-like plastic smell. Ew. Even after a few washings and some air time, it was still there. Oh, well. It happens, I suppose. Aside from that issue, it’s not really a bad little vibe.

The multi-speed Brute runs on a single AA battery. It’s waterproof, which is always a plus. Its real claim to fame, though, is the removable rubber sleeve. It’s realistically shaped (although I can’t say realistically colored :)) with some detailing. The speed differences are not particularly pronounced, but they are present. There's very little noise, even on the highest setting, which is always a plus in my book.

I will admit it didn’t do much for me personally, and it probably wouldn’t rock a more experienced toy user’s boat either. The “head” is a bit too cushioned to do much for my g-spot, but it did okay for outside stimulation (which is how I ended up using it) even though I had to hit the highest setting. Now, I know I’m Little Miss Sensi-Clit who doesn’t usually turn her toys up all the way, so me turning to ‘high’ probably means it’s not all that strong. That being said, I think this would be a good toy for a beginner. It’s a pretty, unassuming vibe. There aren’t any bells or whistles, just a basic toy with a little extra.

To mini or not to mini?