Official Community Forums Home

Sweet Scents

TonboMidori

• Review Team

ks0024main.jpg

Warning: All of these oils are based in both Grape Seed AND Sweet Almond oils. If you have a sensitivity or allergy to almond, I would suggest skipping this kit. A sensual massage should not end with either party needing an EpiPen.

This being my first Kama Sutra product, I wasn’t sure what to expect. I was happy to find that this little kit packs a nice punch! Each contained in a 2oz. bottle, the kit contains five different scented massage oils: Healing Blend and Serenity both have a musky scent, Sweet Almond is self-explanatory, Pleasure Garden’s main note is roses, and Soaring Spirit is most definitely mint based. All in all, a great range. The scent is a bit strong when first applied, but it mellows out over time so don’t worry. The only thing I might change would be the bottle. The oil seems to have a tendency to leak out from under the lid a bit. I definitely would not store these bottles on their sides.

I’m also happy to report this is the first “toy” I have used with my SO (he’s not big into toys at all, though he doesn’t mind me having them)! We used the Healing Blend since the other scents were a little “girly” for him :-p. I started on him first, working on his back. After a few minutes, he started on my back. A few minutes after that, well… I’ll just say we were really enjoying ourselves ;) It didn’t mark the sheets at all, which I was a little worried about. I loved the moisturizing aspect, too. A little while later we were watching television, and he kept rubbing my skin and saying how nice it felt. All told, a very positive experience, and I’ve only tried one so far. Four more experiences are still waiting for us, and just the thought gets ma a little excited. It also really makes me want to try the other products, too!

Scentual massages await you