Official Community Forums Home

Cushees

OPL Laundry Goddess

• Members

SE0424122.jpg

Having never experienced an anal plug, I anticipated this product with mixed emotions. While there are definitely times I enjoy an anal adventure, it must be accompanied by the proper motivation and timing. When I received these little blue guys, I unpackaged them, washed them up and placed them in a convenient location near the bed awaiting their call to duty.

The Cushees are made of phthalate free rubber with a very soft and velvet-like textured surface, not slick or gummy like some other rubber items can be. There are two in this package, so you can choose which one suits your personal taste. One plug is long and lean, the other is short and fat; hereto after referred to as “Laurel and Hardy,” respectively. The packaging did not offer specific size measurements, but my best estimate is both plugs are between 3 and 3.5 inches in length, and 1 to 1.5 inches in girth (at the widest parts.)

So the magic moment finally arrived, I had been reading some erotic fiction and was feeling fairly randy. I pulled out both Cushees and the lube; then called to the hubby. “I need some help with my review up here, got some free time?”

With all those toys laid across the bed, there was no doubting my intentions as I handed him the lube and pointed to the Cushees indicating “Laurel” would be my first choice for trial. Kisses, caresses, and a bit of high school necking ensued before I rolled onto my tummy and lifted my hips high into the air. Lubed-up-Laurel began a soft entrance into my back door and I remember thinking what a delicious feeling it offered; comfortable and arousing. At that moment the only thing I wanted was a second shaft within me, thrusting against the fullness the plug offered. Doggie style provided a great pounding on the plug. It didn’t take long for my release with all the stimulation I was receiving and I enjoyed a wave of orgasmic pleasure that lasted as long hubby could keep going. WOW. And WOW, Wow, wow…

Just as I was thinking, “How long before he’s ready to try out Hardy?” I got propositioned for another round of fun with the use of my favorite dildo (it’s slightly larger than hubby, but shhh! don’t tell, ok?) Out comes Laurel and in goes Hardy. And I could totally tell the difference between them. This time I went missionary with the double toy fun. Different position offered different sensations but just as powerful an orgasm. Ya, I’m beginning to see why I’ve heard such great things about anal plugs.

The important things to note about this product are the two size varieties and the incredibly pliable material which makes them super comfortable. For those of you who wear the plug outside the bedroom, I can see how these would work nicely. Clean up is easy, just anti bacterial soap and water; then dry and store in original packaging or a toy bag for longest life.

Bring on the Blue

• Review Team

Great review, thanks!