Official Community Forums Home

I've Miss You All!

zakdad

• Members

I dropped by today to let you all know that I have missed you all for the past couple of weeks! I love this place and the people here!

I have been covered up with work(good thing) and is why I haven't been around. Even the music has taken a backseat the past couple of weeks. Plus, with football season(yes, I am a fanatic) and going to see my Titans play has limited my time here as well.

I hope everyone is doing well! I just took a look around and sounds like some of you are having a great time while others are just hanging in there. I hope to be around a little more in the coming few days, but I never know what is going to hit next!

I hope all in the gulf coast are doing well and getting things back to normal! I saw where Tyger is without power, but glad to hear she made it through Ike!

I do miss this place when I am away and hope to stay with you a little more now!

Peace,

Mark

• Members

It's good to hear from you, Mark. It's good to know that you're keeping busy, and not just staying away because you don't like us anymore... Take care, and you know we are here for you.

• Members
I dropped by today to let you all know that I have missed you all for the past couple of weeks! I love this place and the people here!

I have been covered up with work(good thing) and is why I haven't been around. Even the music has taken a backseat the past couple of weeks. Plus, with football season(yes, I am a fanatic) and going to see my Titans play has limited my time here as well.

I hope everyone is doing well! I just took a look around and sounds like some of you are having a great time while others are just hanging in there. I hope to be around a little more in the coming few days, but I never know what is going to hit next!

I hope all in the gulf coast are doing well and getting things back to normal! I saw where Tyger is without power, but glad to hear she made it through Ike!

I do miss this place when I am away and hope to stay with you a little more now!

Peace,

Mark

You know I <3 ya! I was going to send you a message asking where you were! Glad you are back!