Official Community Forums Home

Hiding Toys In Carry On Luggage....

flutterbie

• Members

Ok, so I'm leaving bright and early tomorrow morning to go see my sweetie, and I've been asked to bring a couple toys with me.

One, I wouldn't be so worried about if TSA finds it and pulls it out of my suitcase, but the other one... yeeeeah, I'd be beet red.

I'm carrying on my suitcase and a purse, so I'm wondering what's the best way to hide toy #2 where TSA may not notice it, or if they do, they won't pull it out and wave it around.

HELP! Y'all have about 5 hours to answer this, cause after that I'll be in bed and I won't be checking the boards until I get home.

• Members
Ok, so I'm leaving bright and early tomorrow morning to go see my sweetie, and I've been asked to bring a couple toys with me.

One, I wouldn't be so worried about if TSA finds it and pulls it out of my suitcase, but the other one... yeeeeah, I'd be beet red.

I'm carrying on my suitcase and a purse, so I'm wondering what's the best way to hide toy #2 where TSA may not notice it, or if they do, they won't pull it out and wave it around.

HELP! Y'all have about 5 hours to answer this, cause after that I'll be in bed and I won't be checking the boards until I get home.

If you have original packaging keep them in that, also pack your batteries seperately, that will red flag anything in your suitcase, DON"T TRY TO HIDE ANYTHING. They see stuff like that on a regular basis, so stay calm and you'll be fine.