Official Community Forums Home

Rubba Dub Dub

TonboMidori

• Review Team

DJ1399-03main.jpg

To be honest, I am a bit on the fence about these. I like the fact that they come individually wrapped. But, once unwrapped and unfolded, they’re not very big at all. Maybe two fingers wide and less than fingers to palm in length. At that size, they’re not very easy to use on a larger toy, though fine for something smaller. The smell is pretty strong, too. I can’t describe it, other than it’s strong and kind of tangy.

The first toy I used these on was the biggest one I have (A rabbit-style vibe). I have to say plural because one towelette couldn’t do it. It actually dried out before I could get the job done and I had to break out another one. I was a little disappointed, since I had reviewed the Top Cat brand towelettes earlier this year and had no such problems. Now don’t get me wrong, these things do a great job for cleaning. I’m saying squeaky clean. But they’re just too small to work effectively on larger toys. If they were bigger, they would get a big A+ from me. As it is, they would go for a B-.

For the "little" messes...