Official Community Forums Home

Peeing After Sex

Guest Lynzee

Hi

I was wondering if it's bad for me (female) not to go pee right after sex.? Not that I can't its just I'd rather stay cuddled up to my boyfriend and fall asleep :) My second question has all ready been posted but if anyone knows a way to help my boyfriend from blowing early please speak up :( desperate

• Members
Hi

I was wondering if it's bad for me (female) not to go pee right after sex.? Not that I can't its just I'd rather stay cuddled up to my boyfriend and fall asleep  :) My second question has all ready been posted but if anyone knows a way to help my boyfriend from blowing early please speak up  :(  desperate

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

it is better to because the act usually jams bacteria into the urethral opening (ware pee exits / vacates from) and you can get a UTI (urinary tract infection) this is also true for the both of you, althou some girls are more suseptible to this than others.

eat more yogurt & cranberry juice.

help him from blowing early by blowing him even earlier....

try a nooner or an afternooner and for gods sake let him have a nap inbetween...

• 6 months later...
  • Members

Although everyone is different I am a big believer in peeing after sex. Although it does not occur all of the time, often if I do not pee after sex I wind up with a terrible urinary tract infection (UTI). And if you have ever had one you know how painful it can be. So my advice? Pee. It's not going to do you any harm, but not peeing just might.

Jen