Official Community Forums Home

Doggie Style

Hey guys,

This is going to sound really lame but I'll ask anyway.

My current gf was a virgin before we started dating so she hadn't had any experience before me and shes not very confident. Anyhow, I want to do it doggie style but I dont think she likes the idea of being in a position which is not intimate, she likes to be close to me whether shes on top or I am, and well, doggie-style isn't too intimate. How do I go about reassuring her and getting her to try this position? Is doggie-style a good position for females? I know some find it degrading and such but whats the pleasure like for the women?

Yeah, like I said, a bit lame and tame of a question. Suppose I could bundle into this topic, whats the best way to build a women's sexual confidence?

thanks for your replies in advance :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Hey guys,

My current gf was a virgin before we started dating so she hadn't had any experience before me and shes not very confident. Anyhow, I want to do it doggie style but I dont think she likes the idea of being in a position which is not intimate, she likes to be close to me whether shes on top or I am, and well, doggie-style isn't too intimate. How do I go about reassuring her and getting her to try this position? Is doggie-style a good position for females? I know some find it degrading and such but whats the pleasure like for the women?

Yeah, like I said, a bit lame and tame of a question. Suppose I could bundle into this topic, whats the best way to build a women's sexual confidence?

after she is wet try leting u finger slip in her butt she might like it , after a couple of times then ask her if she might whant to try another way

Hey guys,

after she is wet try leting u finger slip in her butt she might like it , after a couple of times then ask her if she might whant to try another way

• Members

I say definitely talk to her. As I've said several times in other posts, I was virgin when I met my fiancee. I started out wanting to be intimate like that, but he asked me to try other ways, and I wanted to please him, so I agreed with it. Boy was I surprised!! He feels so much bigger and longer inside me in this position, and I climaxed so quickly and so fiercly that I was literally screaming into the pillow. :) I also really love the dominate/submissive aspect of it. If she is serious about wanting intimacy I would suggest maybe switching it up. Start in doggy-style, but end with you or her on top. That way you both get what you want. Everyone's happy and well pleased. :) But mostly TALK to each other about it. It's the advice you will hear the most on this site, and it is SO true. If you don't talk resentment can set up between you, and that can lead to the end of a really good thing.

• Members

My husband loves intimacy during sex and felt that doggy was too degrading to women and so didn't want to try it. I didn't push it but instead asked for spooning. He really liked that. Then he asked to try penetration from behind where we're both standing up but both slightly bent forward (definitely try massaging her breasts while doing this too--feels great!). This has great intimacy potential. He can penetrate me from behind while also holding me. Well...once he found out how good that felt, he quickly wanted to try traditional doggy style and now we're both hooked. I think starting out in the more "intimate" positions really helped him to adjust to the idea. We often still start out in very intimate positions but then switch to more penetrative positions once things get hot and heavy. Once my husband saw how much pleasure doggy gave me, he changed his mind about it being degrading. He had thought that doggy was really only pleasurable for men and didn't think it had much potential for women. Boy was he wrong!

What doggy feels like for a woman...Well, for me personally, it's really intense. I love deep, hard thrusts and this is definitely the best way to achieve that. I get really big orgasms from it. I also appreciate that I am better able to control the thrusting myself by moving my body in unison with his or slamming backwards really hard.

Edited by receptivewife