Official Community Forums Home

Man And Wife...

• Members

So I'm sitting up in bed right now and I flipped onto MTV. They have a show on called Man and Wife featuring Fatmanscoop [dj] and his wife. They discuss love, relationships, SEX, etc. MTV makes a note saying they aren't prof. doctors etc... It's interesting first off they have this on MTV. I'm not against it at all, I think it's great in a way to help promote safe sex and some helpful advice.

But anyways my question is, for those who have seen it...what do you think?

do we give it a yay or NAY

• Members
So I'm sitting up in bed right now and I flipped onto MTV. They have a show on called Man and Wife featuring Fatmanscoop [dj] and his wife. They discuss love, relationships, SEX, etc. MTV makes a note saying they aren't prof. doctors etc... It's interesting first off they have this on MTV. I'm not against it at all, I think it's great in a way to help promote safe sex and some helpful advice.

But anyways my question is, for those who have seen it...what do you think?

do we give it a yay or NAY

I haven't seen it, but I knwo they used to have LoveLine back in the day with Dr Drew and Adam Corrola (i just butched his name!) ANd i loved that, it's interesting to see it from a couples point of veiw together instead of just the one.

• Members
I haven't seen it, but I knwo they used to have LoveLine back in the day with Dr Drew and Adam Corrola (i just butched his name!) ANd i loved that, it's interesting to see it from a couples point of veiw together instead of just the one.

If anyone's curious, go to mtv.com and check it out.

it's interesting...