Official Community Forums Home

Cyber Sex And Webcams

sass

Cyber and cams  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever had cyber sex?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Have you ever watched someone perform sex acts via webcam?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Has anyone ever watched you perform sex acts (with yourself or someone else) via webcam?

• Yes
    • No

• Members

Yes, yes, yes and yes (the phone thing) - sometimes it's the next best thing when you can't have it for real and sometimes it's really just so much fun and hot hot hot! I agree sometimes words on the screen give you more freedom to enjoy the experience. Being able to see that dear face in a beautiful agony of ecstasy on webcam though... :rolleyes: And lying in your bed in the dark, naked, with your hands between your legs, all hot and bothered, with that sexy voice whispering in your ear, saying things that make you crazy, and hearing him breathe heavy while you play together, and feeling like you're floating when his groans fill your ears when you reach climax together... and knowing he feels the same... :wub: The only downside is, there's no one to touch and hug and kiss...

• Members

YES, YES, no - having issues with my webcam and can't send however, I agree with everyone above it is hard to type one handed!!! (the mic is working!)

To add to BlueB's comment, there is nothing like the real touch of your partner - but if the cam is all u have - work with it.

• Members

I've done the cybersex fling many times before, but haven't for two years now. As to anything else over a webcam let it be typing in a cybersex session or mastubrating, I really doubt I would be doing any such thing until I have my new apartment. That and I really don't know of anyone to do that sort of thing with (I'm talking people outside of tootimid :P neverminding what I read above!).

• Review Team

I am glad this one got brought back up. I finally worked up the nerve to cam for someone ... and I LOVED it! I had a feeling I might if I just got up the nerve for the first time. The thought of someone watching me was a huge turn on. This is more proof of why I should never say never. :)

• Members
I am glad this one got brought back up. I finally worked up the nerve to cam for someone ... and I LOVED it! I had a feeling I might if I just got up the nerve for the first time. The thought of someone watching me was a huge turn on. This is more proof of why I should never say never. :)

Know what I have been considering a webcam lately for my laptop, and trying to get the nerve up to try that as well, but one thing... other than here, where else would I really come across people to do that with?! Not every day your just im'ed by someone who is into it...

• Review Team
Know what I have been considering a webcam lately for my laptop, and trying to get the nerve up to try that as well, but one thing... other than here, where else would I really come across people to do that with?! Not every day your just im'ed by someone who is into it...

There are website, TONS of them. Some free, many not, but PM me if you really want to know and I will tell you a couple of them that I have found. As for not thinking anyone would want to watch - ha! When SO and I went on, I really was just giving him a hand job, nothing all that hot, and within a few minutes we had quite an audience with some of them wanting to chat and show their cam back. It was surreal ... but strangly hot, too. ;)

• Members
There are website, TONS of them. Some free, many not, but PM me if you really want to know and I will tell you a couple of them that I have found. As for not thinking anyone would want to watch - ha! When SO and I went on, I really was just giving him a hand job, nothing all that hot, and within a few minutes we had quite an audience with some of them wanting to chat and show their cam back. It was surreal ... but strangly hot, too. ;)

That is erotic. I've never had an audience, but have cammed with a special someone in the now distant past. I does get the juices flowing!!!!!!!!!

• Review Team
That is erotic. I've never had an audience, but have cammed with a special someone in the now distant past. I does get the juices flowing!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I NEVER would have thought it would be as ... like you said, erotic ... but, wow! I have cammed with a special someone in a one-on-one situation as well, and as hot as that was, the audience thing w/ SO was way hotter, at least for me. I always suspected I was an exhibitionist, now I know. ;)

Oh, and you know Man, if you ever want an audience ... ;)<snicker, snicker!!!>

• Members

mhm I see!