Official Community Forums Home

Problems With My Sex Life With My Wife.

My wife loves sex. :D However, she only likes it the traditional ways. :( I am very sexual minded. I am into anal, oral, three-somes, etc. She thinks that all of these are nasty or she is afraid to try them. We have tried oral and anal but she won't let me get very far. What can I do to get her "into" some different things. The same thing over and over again is getting really boring to me. I don't want to tell her this, obviously. Somebody please HELP!

• 3 weeks later...

U know, - my man & I had the same problem. I love sex, so when our sex life cooled down I got fussy! The reason was cause he wanted to try new things but I didn't and it (missionary) was getting boring to him. He got frustrated enough to actually tell me, (even though like you he didn't want to) & yeah at the time it sucked hearing that, but actually I am glad he told me. A lot of my unwillingness came from my insecurities as far as body image and all that good stuff, but after he told me this it hit me... this guy loves me for who I am & he isn't going to judge me. Try telling her in a nice way that it's getting old and you love her and that is why you want to experience different things. -xoxo